CHAPTER 11~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol lift her head as soon she heard ringtone from Myungsoo’s phone. She looks back and forth to the phone and the bathroom door. She could hear Myungsoo’s humming and felt bad to call him just for phone call. Maybe it is urgent call. Who know?

                She shifts to the side of bed to where Myungsoo placed his phone, grabbed lazily to answer it. Before she could greet the other side, she was cutting by a familiar voice.

                “Myungssoo... i miss you. Finally you answer my call.” Luring voice or more specific, seduced from other side without hello or hey.

                Pardon? She frowned.

                “You didn’t reply my messages.”

                Well suit yourself. She thought while smirk.

                “Why don’t you say anything?”

                Because this is not him.

                Suddenly, idea ticked from her brain. Nothing to lose, Sungyeol. Acting could be perfect.

                “I’m sorry, miss. May i know with whom i talk to?” Sungyeol changes her voice so, the other side didn’t notice her.

                “Wh-. Hey, who are you? Why do you answer Myungsoo’s phone.” The other side replied angrily. Obvious didn’t realise Sungyeol’d voice. She makes it to be sound like her father secretary. Best thing to be able imitate person.

                “Do you dumb or pretend to be dumb? Obvious i asked you first!” One!

                “WHAT? How dare you!”

                “Dare enough to call you dumb?” Two! She said innocently.

                “Are you his maid? Hey, i will tell him to fire you!” Really!? Wow! This girl has no shame isn’t she.

                “What if i said i’m his mother. Wah, his GIRLFRIEND is so brave, right?” Three! Silence. Sungyeol prevent herself to let out laughter as the other side maybe couldn’t even breath. That is the lesson for someone who rude call someone husband at night.

                “Well if you want to talk with Myungsoo, please leave a message after a tone. Good night and have a sweet dream.” She hung up without let other speak. She mentally petted herself, proud to fight.

                Can’t blame Sungyeol if someone else will taste pain. She glares at bathroom door, walks towards it, knocked calmly.

                “Kim Myungsoo – shhi, your GIRLFRIEND Jung Jeyoung – shhi is missing you soooo much. Do you want to leave her a message?” She heard something falling inside.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

There is silence between them. Only could be heard is air – conditioner from above them keep the room in comfortable temperature for tenants.

                Myungsoo keeps open and close his mouth, battling with himself to talk or rather explain to clear misunderstanding between him and his wife. He eyeing Sungyeol, who back facing him after he burst out from bathroom. He is innocent, he swore. What the hack is that Jeyoung girl calls him. He acknowledges he keep receives a plenty massages from her since this evening, but he never or ever will replied them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter