CHAPTER 9~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class turn into silenced when the teacher entered followed by the new face girl student. All males awed when they had another beauty in class. That was a bonus to them but opposite with the girls, they rather annoyed because they had a strong competitors in class. A common thing whenever they got new students.

                Not that Myungsoo joined the males group to awe neither amused with an attractive person in front of class, but mouth gapped to meet that Jung Je Young girl. That flirty girl from yesterday in the gym.

                He bit his lower lip when he catches the flirty look from in front. Why he felt his life will be treated? He glanced at Sungyeol besides him. Might be she caught that looks and he wasn’t ready to face her moody for now on. Fortunately, she was getting her book just now. So, he saved. For now.

                “Now class, we have a new student from today. Please introduce youself.” The teacher

                “Anyeonghaseyo. Jung Je young – imnida.” The males cheered like they just won a lottery. Opposite with the girls, they growled like just meet their prey.

                “Okay, Je Young – shhi. Take a sit beside Key.” The teacher gestured her as she want to start her lesson.

                Myungsoo avoids her stares as she is making her way to her sit. And for Myungsoo dislike is her sit is also besides him. Screw my life.

                Obviously, Key was look at her way, maybe to introduce himself with his new partner but, Je Young just look at Myungsoo with that creepy smile. Isn’t she fell cramp that always smile?

                Sungyeol from other besides saw everything but not say anything except raise her eyebrow to much his dislike too.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

2 HOURS LATER...

 

The bell rang as the clock show it is recess. Most of students ran from the class, make their way to cafeteria, saving theirs stomach from growling. Except, Myungyeol, they will make a way to garden because Sungyeol make foods for them both. First time after pregnant. He don’t know what make she become like fulltime housewife. Hormones obviously!

                Myungsoo, being a lovely husband waits patiently for his lovely wife that didn’t come back from toilet. She had been there for 5 minutes already, afraid that what would be happen to her, he wanted to get up from his sit. But, drop back on his chair, shock from the tump sound someone smacking on his table. He really want to run away when he get a perfect view of the person. Not other than  Je young. Why this girl always appeared in front him?

                He coughed to let go his awkward feeling. “Yes, Je Young – shhi anything?” he asked not wave if that girl smile seductively towards him. What’s wrong with this girl’s head?

                “I want to ask you if you willing to accompany me to cafeteria or maybe around the school?” her fingers dangerously make their way to Myungsoo’s built – arm – muscle.

                “I..m.”

                “Sorry. His already booked.” Then, the familiar arm wrap around his arm tightly. He reliefs when Sungyeol were here. but, in the same time he was worrying if she would misunderstood.

                “Who are you?” Je young asked irritant.

                “Me? My name is LEE SUNGYEOL and i’m his girlfriend, so back off.” Sungyeol said with widen her eyes, mocking the girl. Without any words, Sungyeol drags Myungsoo out from Je young’s view. Not give Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter