CHAPTER 2~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “We agree.”

                All of them look shocked at male teen of the two.

                Sungyeol and i agree.” Myungsoo said sternly. Sungyeol hesitate nod beside him approve what had he said.

                Mr. Kim bite his lower lip think deeply to make sure he not regret his choice later. “Okay.”

                He change his gaze towards his Mrs. Kim. “ And we will held on next Saturday.”

                Once again theirs’ eyes widen. In three day!

 

 

Woollim Highschool...

 

                “Anyeonghaseyo Sungyeol – unnie.” Gi Na, freshman class 2 greet Sungyeol. A hands busy write down something on her notepad stopped instantly.

                “Oh, Gina. What i can help you.” She smile at her favourite dongsaeng. Gina is one of top students from her grade and one of student council.

                Gina give a playful smile. “Not really. But I just come here to give you this.” She give a pink latter to Sungyeol. “From your lover.” Not forget a wink before leave. Sungyeol’s widen her eyes make she laugh happily. Ish, this girl! If you know.

                She read in one glance before escape to the class as the bell ring tell the students the recess already end.

........................................................................

               

               

“Myungsoo... Myungsoo... KIM MYUNGSOO!” He jerk his body away. His sleepy eyes fixed on the Mrs. Song as she is in front him right now. Oh great!

            “Having your sleep beauty, your highness?” Mrs. Song said sarcasm. “Is you smart enough that you sleep in my class? Then what the answer of question on a whiteboard.”

            Myungsoo gulp his saliva as he stand up at his place. He look around the class then he know all attention is on him now. Then he glare at person beside him. He catch the person write something on paper before move slightly to Myungsoo able to see.

            “67.” The smirk on Mrs. Song fade. “Yes. Correct.” She turn to in front to continued her lesson. He sat on his chair and look at his left.

            “Thank you jagiya.” He whisper at the person. Yes, the person is Lee Sungyeol his sweetheart.

            Sungyeol only glare at him before continue to concentrate at Mrs. Song lesson. Myungsoo pout because been ignored. Maybe Sungyeol still mad at him. He sigh loud and able make his head receive hit by whiteboard duster from Mrs. Song.

 

 

Lunch time....

 

Kingkas and Queenkas has their own table in cafeteria. So if they want to fill their stomach they will not have to search for the table. Let just say they receive love from all students in Woollim Highschool.

            But on that day, all of the students did not believe their eyes.

            Sunggyu move forward whisper near Woohyun ear. “Is it only me or they are been weird?”

            Woohyun blinked a few times before whispers back.

            “No oppa. They are been weird.”

            Sunggyu nod his head several times as he look at front of them. The sit in front occupied by 3 people but his eyes showed sympathy for the boy at the middle. Myungsoo is the person who sit at the left while Sungyeol is the person who sit at the right. The person at the middle is Sungjong.

            Myungsoo and Sungyeol are sit separately make they all think the world will end now. Nah, so dramatic fangirls and fanboys her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter