PROLOGUE

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 years ago...

 

                Lee’s backyard were echoed with children laugh. A pair of child were playing while their parents were watching not far from where they playing.

                The parents were busy talking when they saw a little boy chasing for a girl with a worm in his hand. The girl shout make Mrs Kim, Kim Jina uneasy.

                “Sweetheart don’t play like that.” Kim Jina, the boy’s mother said from where they sat. Already to stood up but stopped by her friend, Lee Dayoung also the girl’s mother.

                “Awww, Jina – ah let them be.”

                “But,” Jina not sure about let his son scare the girl like what he did. That not how to treat a girl.

                “Look.” Dayoung pointing the pair with her finger. Brought Jina eyes followed afterward.

...............................

 

                “Ah, Myungie stop it.” The girl ran while tried to stop the boy for chasing her with a worm. She almost burst in tear able be noticed by the boy.

                “Arraso Yeollie. Mianae.” He throw the poor worm near flowers and  hug the girl instead make the girl snuggle into him more. Not remember that the boy used to make she scare a while ago.

                “No more scare yeollie like that, okay?”

                “Okay, Myungie promise.” The boy pull away from the hug and make his fingers forming into peace sign. A big smile reveal his toothless in front.

                The girl smile back before pull the boy wrist. “Let play again.” They continued playing in their little world. Not aware of the smiles from afar.

 

...................................

                Kim Jina burst into a small laugh followed by Lee Dayoung after watch a small drama of their children. The men who always talk about business before look at them with curious look. The women just ignore them.

                “I hope they will be together when they grow up.” Jina said suddenly. A hope could be seen in her dark brown eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter