CHAPTER 3~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The tense between them not make Myungsoo felt better as his wife look at him with a glare that obviously make him want to run away. But, not so fast because he is a man with responsibility. On other side, Sungyeol was sitting on the bed covered by a white blanket. Stare like a predator waiting to catch her prey.

                “Jagiya...~” Myungsoo kill the silent between them.

                Sungyeol tilt her head to left, not want to meet other moment in Myungsoo’s eyes. Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh.

                “Jagiya...~” without warning, a pillow hit his face.

                “Get out!” Sungyeol said sternly. Myungsoo really want to cry. He been sensitive nowadays. Don’t blame him when his wife mad at him for a long period. It’s been 3 weeks they fight. Not him but Sungyeol start first, he already tried his best to give them a peace while she keep on push him away. Even, their parents once talk to them, but Sungyeol be a air head. Neither her to blamed.

                Even thought he didn’t want to leave her alone, but he obeyed as he didn’t want to create any scene anymore. Maybe if he give her a time. Yeah, he should give her a lot of time.

                He slowly sit on the chair beside Sungyeol’s door. He put his hands on his cheeks, thinks deeply want to solve theirs’ problem by himself. As he fall into his own world, he didn’t aware by his friends, brother and brother in – law come to his direction.

                “Myungsoo?” he felt the tap on his shoulder make he lift his head look at his hyung with his eyes blurred by tears. Sunggyu quickly sat beside him and pull him into a bear hug. He couldn’t bear with his wife treatment. When their problem worried them; their parents and friends, he thinks he must get in the middle with asked his brother about it. He thinks it not a big problem but they two is immature enough to handle it by themselves. He decided to give them sometimes because it happen only between them.

                He mumble silently, “It’s be okay.”

                Woohyun, Yadong and Sungjong felt lost but they didn’t want to interrupt the brother’s matter. Sunggyu look at Woohyun give him a silent signal which Woohyun know what he wanted to tell.

                She gestured her friends to enter Sungyeol’s room. She get a feeling that her crush know what to do.

                “What the result?” Sunggyu suddenly asked as all already get into the room.

                Myungsoo stiffed as he tried to control his sobbed. “Positive.”

                “Yah you should be happy, baby brother!” Sunggyu said excited.

                “..b..but..” Myungsoo look at the door with Kim Sungyeol named on the middle the door.

                “Just don’t give up, okay? She will go to you in the end.”

                “Are you sure?” He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter