Chapter 9

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Japan**

 

 Eunjung and her mother had arrived in Japan. Eunjung well received by her step father and sister. She will going to school with her step Sister. Eunjung really happy but she still miss Nickhun. Eunjung step sister's name is Park Jiyeon. She is so cute. Eunjung and Jiyeon got some similarities. Jiyeon said she got a boyfriend in Korea. They know each other from sosial network. Jiyeon never meet her sosial network boyfriend but she like him.

"Eunjung Eonnie, you are so cute. You know i never had a sister and now i had you as my sister. I am so happy". Jiyeon hug Eunjung.

"Jiyeon you also so cute. From now on you are my sister forever". Eunjung kiss Jiyeon forehead.

"Eeonni, after we finished our school here, i want go to Korea. I really want to stay there. So, i can meet my boyfriend. I really curious about his face.hahah". Jiyeon really want to meet her boyfriend.

 

"Eonnie,do you have a boyfriends?". Ask Jiyeon.

"Maybe just one side love". Said Eunjung.

 

 

***Korea***

 

Nickhun P.O.V

 

After a month Eunjung in Japan, Nickhun just have a courage to open Eunjung's letter.

{" Oppa. mianhee, i must go with my mother. She is the only treasure i have. She has changed. I can't see your happiness with Tiffany, that's why i must go. You must said that i was cruel right? but it's one of the reason i left Korea. I give back to you this picture. I want to deleted all about you in my mind. please forget me".} Nickhun cry when he read the letter.

"How can i forget you? You take my heart with you". Nickhun cry again.

 

 

3 Years Later

 

Jiyeon P.O.V

 

"Finally, tomorrow we can go to Korea.Thanks to you Eonnie, Papa give as permission to staying in Korea for a while. I can't wait to see my boyfriend. I want to see his face. I hope he is good looking like his voice". Smile Jiyeon.

"I want to meet my best friend at Korea. I miss her". Eunjung holds Yoona picture.

"Yoona, i want to meet her also. She is great. I want to see her in person. I just watch her in TV. hihi" Jiyeon become more excited.

 

**Korea**

 

Eunjung P.O.V

 

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon just arrived at their new house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter