Chapter 13

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nickhun P.O.V

 

 "I saw Eunjung there, wait. It's really her. She try to run from me". Nickhun run toward Eunjung and hit her head like Nickhun always do when he angry at Eunjung.

 "Yahh. It's hurt". Eunjung kicked Nickhun's leg and run again but she was slipped at the wet floor.

"Eunjung follow me now". Nickhun help Eunjung to stand and he drag Eunjung to the practice room.

"Are you really don't want to debut? Are you really want to failed? Are you really want to leave me again?". Nickhun ask Eunjung with many questions.

"Yes. For all your question, my answer is yes. Are you satisfied now? So,please stop holds my hand like this". Eunjung going back to her dorm but she stopped whe Nickhun ask her another question.

"You really want to leaves me again? When we meet, i was really happy but you always left me alone". Nickhun started to tears.

"I will get married with someone that i really love. Next week i will going back to Japan". Eunjung run towards his dorm.

 

*******

 

After their showcase is finished Eunjung going back to Japan and manage her step father company. Her father really angry at Jiyeon because she don't tell them the true reasons why she go to Korea. Her father can't do anything since it was Jiyeon dream.

Korea:

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter