Chapter 6

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Eunjung P.O.V

 

 Wooyoung is always looking at Eunjung and smile. Eunjung suddenly feel akward. After their concert has finished they going back to Hotel. All of them really tired, so Soyeon ask their boss to give them extra one day for them having fun in China.

"Tomorrow lets go to beach, i want to swimming, and i want too see a bikini girl. hahaaha.Eunjung and Soyeon noona also can wear bikini right. hahaahaha". Said Chansung with dirty mind.

"I don't want". Shout Eunjung.

"Why".Reply Chansung.

"She don't have a nice body to wear that". Said Nickhun with cold expression.

"Yahh, i can't swim". Said Eunjung and hits Nickhun's head.

"Yah, its hurt". Finally Eunjung and Nickhun start to fight again.

"I can teach you how to swimming". Suddenly, Wooyoung comes toward Eunjung and kiss her cheek.

All of them seems shocked. Eunjung face become so red like an apple and Nickhun really jealous.

"woahhh, since when you like Eunjung?". Ask Soyeon to Wooyoung.

"I don't know but i thinks she is cute". Wink Wooyoung to Eunjung. Eunjung remain silent.

"i teach you swim tomorrow". Wooyoung messing Eunjung hair.

"ahhh, i want to go shopping with soyeon eonnie". Eunjung go to Soyeon and force her agree.

"Yes, we will go to shopping and you guys can go to swimming". Said Soyeon.

 

"Then i will go with you". Said Wooyoung.

"You can't, it's only for girl, if you go and your fans see you with me it will become a gossip". Eunjung try to avoid Wooyoung.

"it's fine, my fans will know it too. i will tell them about you". Smile Wooyoung.

"No, you can't" Shout Eunjung. Suddenly Junho said "Wooyoung hyung, give Eunjung some space. if you really like her you must give her time to think about it".

 

"Luckily Junho help me". Sigh Eunjung.

 

******** 

 

2PM members start to having a conversations about Eunjung.

"Why you change your type of girl suddenly? You said you like a girl like jessica but you said you like Eunjung just now". Said Junsu to Wooyoung.

"I also don't know, at first i try to ignore that feeling but i think she is too honest. She suddenly dumb, and i saw that so cute".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter