Chapter 11

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**BBM Entertainment **

Eunjung P.O.V

Today is Eunjung and Jiyeon first day as a trainee. Eunjung never think to be an artist but for protect Jiyeon,she must force herself to faced Nickhun if they meet again. Yes, they will meet again because they will works in the same company. First day, Eunjung,Jiyeon and the other trainee will doing a photoshoot for their trainees poster. Suddenly Yoona saw Eunjung at cafe.

"Eunjung? Do you also a trainee? Why?". Yoona feel shocked.

"Yes. From now on i also a trainee. I staying here with all of them. I can't let Jiyeon alone here. We never know what will happen and i must keep my promise to her father to taking care of Jiyeon". Eunjung explain to Jiyeon.

"But,what if Nickhun saw you?". Ask Yoona.

"Nevermind. I can't hide from him forever".Eunjung said with sad voice.

"Oh, I got to go". Yoona kiss Eunjung cheek and walk away to practice.

Suddenly one of a trainee come to Eunjung.

"Aneyong. I am Jiwon. You are?". Jiwon introduce herself.

"Aneyong. I am Eunjung". Smile Eunjung.

After that Eunjung and Jiwon become a best friend.

 

*****

 

 

It's been a month Eunjung become trainee and she never meet Nickhun and 2PM members. Trainee just stay in their practice area and their dorm. Eunjung rarely going to cafe because she know that Nickhun will be there. Only Jiyeon and Jiwon will go to cafe and buy her a food.

 

"Okay Girls today we will going to our senior practice room". Said Miss Qri. Miss Qri is one our trainer. She teach about dance step.

"I am in trouble. Ottokae". Eunjung mumbling alone.

"It's fun. We will meet Got7,Exo,Infinite,2PM,2AM and also SNSD". Shout Jiwon to all the trainee. They all really exited.

"Lets star our tour. Okay this is Exo practice room. Look at their dance. If have that confidence, i think you can avoid your nervous on stage". Qri bring them to look all of their senior.

"Qri noona,Ahh aneyong noona,Aneyong girls". Said Junho and other 2PM members also with him.

"Aneyong guys. They all your junior". Qri pointed The trainee to 2PM members.

"Aneyong Oppa". All of trainee speak at the same time while Eunjung hide behind Jiyeon and Jiwon.

"Nickhun oppa, you are so kyeopta". Jiyeon suddenly speak to Nickhun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter