Chapter 12

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**2PM Practice Room**

 

 

Nickhun P.O.V

After Nickhun heard that they will pairing with their junior in trainee showcase,he suddenly remembered Eunjung. He quickly tell the management to pairing with Eunjung. He want to see Eunjung face become red again. Lately Nickhun like to peeked Eunjung from her practice room.

Suddenly Eunjung come at Nickhun practice room. "I hate you, i hate you and i really hate you. I want change my partner". Eunjung start to hit Nickhun chest.

"I don't want. All of them got their own partner. You are my partner and we will start our practice tomorrow morning at 7a.m and we will start with jogging around the han river. This is your schedule and good bye Eunjung". Nickhun suddenly kiss Eunjung cheek and make Eunjung blushing.

"Yahhh, why you kiss me. Give back my kiss haishhh". Eunjung shout then Nickhun turn back and kiss Eunjung lips. Eunjung shocked and she don't move for awhile.

"I give back your kiss". Nickhun smile and wink at Eunjung while his hand messing Eunjung hair. "I miss you". Eunjung run toward her dorm. Eunjung start to cry and she can't believe what Nickhun just say. "I miss you". That words keep playing in Eunjung head.

 

 

******

 

7 A.M at Han River

Eunjung was waiting for Nickhun. Nickhun want they start their practice with joging. "Where is he? I never wake up this early and because of him i must wake up too early. He keep call me to wake me up and now he don't arrive yet. I want to sleep for awhile". Eunjung quickly sleep on chair near the river.

Suddenly Nickhun arrive and he saw a sleepy head at there. He start to laugh. "Haha, you never changed. That's why i love you so much". Eunjung finally wake up and she shocked when she saw Nickhun besides her. Eunjung falls from the chair and Nickhun start to laugh so hard.

"Why are you late?". Eunjung start to cover line.

"lets start". Nickhun left Eunjung behind.

"I am so tired. Oppa why we just do this today? We must practice our vokal not jogging here". Eunjung stop from jogging and Nickhun quickly drag Eunjung to run again.

"if you stop here, i will kiss you". Eunjung runs after heard Nickhun's words. Nickhun just smile when he saw Eunjung cute action.

 

****************

 

 Nickhun P.O.V

 

 10 A.M at BBM Entertainment:

Nickhun and Eunjung take a rest after finished their workout. Nickhun smile when he saw Eunjung is sleeping with open. "She really like to sleep. Hahaha." Nickhun talk in her mind.

After 1 hour,Eunjung wake up from her sleep and saw Nickhun sleep at her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter