Chapter 4

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunjung P.O.V 

"Why i should meet him again? And now he will stay in the same apartment with me. ottoke Eunjung. Haishh".. Sigh Eunjung.

Eunjung was busy to clean their room. Sometimes Eunjung will clean the boys room because they will not do it. Suddenly 2PM member just come back from their office.

"Eunjung take Nickhun stuff and bring it to my room". Wooyoung give Eunjung the bag.

"Arasso". Eunjung just do it.

"It's okay, i will do by myself". Said Nickhun try to help Eunjung.

"Gwenchana, it's my job. I am not only an assistant but also their maid." Smile Eunjung.

"Yes, she is". Junsu teased Eunjung and smile.

Nickhun just looking at Eunjung. Eunjung was busy at home. She is the one that must prepared their stuff. Eunjung is the person who will do anything for money.

 Next Day...

Eunjung just wake up and she quickly get ready for wake the boys. Soyeon rarely come home because she was busy at office.

"Oppa wake up, wake up, wake up. Go to shower and wear the clothes that i just hang it infront your locker. Wake up now.." Shout Eunjung to Chansung,Taecyeon and Junsu.

Now Eunjung going to other room." Wake up oppa, Junho oppa, Wooyoung oppa.How i will wake Nickhun? i really can't touch him. haishh" Sigh Eunjung.

Finally Junho,and Wooyoung go to shower and left Eunjung with sleepy Nickhun. "Nickhun opppa..oppa.. wake uuup"

Suddenly Nickhun holding Eunjung's hand and he smile at Eunjung. Eunjung feel shocked and she really can't see that smile. The smile that make Eunjung fall in love with him.

"I already woke up when you come to wake them up. i just want you wake me up" Smile Nickhun and touch Eunjung cheek.

Eunjung run to her room and quickly close the door. Her face become red and hotter.

"What should i do?" Eunjung feel nervous.

 

It's been a month since Nickhun become their new family. Eunjung is really afraid to faced Nickhun. Nickhun always .

"Boys today we will meet Girls Generation for photoshoot" Said Soyeon.

"Yes" The Boys shout together except Nickhun because he don't know them much.

"Girls Generation?" Ask Nickhun.

"Yes, there are pretty. Maybe you will get someone to be your lover. hihi" Chansung teased Nickhun.

Nickhun secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter