Chapter 2

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun finally find the solution to continue with his marriage plans. He finally calls Eunjung to meet.
“Why did you call me?” Ask Eunjung shortly.
“Well, can we get married tomorrow before you leave Thailand”? Ask Nickhun straight forward.
“Are you crazy? How can we get married if we just one day know each other? “Eunjung really mad at Nickhun.
“Please, just a contract marriage. I can’t embarrass my parents in front my uncle,aunty and my cousins. Please help me. I promise after that marriage I will let you go and you can hate me. I will pay you.” Said Nickhun with serious face.

“Well let me think about it first. You say will pay me? Okay. I can help you but if we accidently meet again, I want you to pretend that you don’t know me. Arasso?”  Smile Eunjung.
“Okay, only my family and you know about this pretend marriage. We just make the simple ceremony. “ Said Nickhun with smile that make Eunjung melting.


Nickhun and Eunjung plans is now completely success. Eunjung will back to Korea after her holiday is finished.  Eunjung feel really sad to leave Nickhun although they just know for 2 or 3 days. After Eunjung leave to Korea, Nickhun tell his aunty, uncle, cousin that he and Eunjung was divorced and they were shocked about that news.  Nickhun feel lonely after that.


******KOREA******


Eunjung POV
After back from Thailand, Eunjung feel like she leaves something there. Her heart still can’t forget Nickhun.
“Eunjung, you can’t think about him anymore. Maybe now he meets someone better than you. Now you must focus on your job. You must save your money to pay your bills, house and so on. That is more important. I think I should find a new job that can give me a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter