Chapter 3

I LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung P.O.V

 

 Eunjung finally got the job that Mark suggested her. She was really happy and she will staying there. She don't have to think about the money to pay the rent again. She can spend the money for her next holiday.

"Yahoo, finally i can get more money. I just have to prepared their clothes,shoes and others. I wonder who i will take care of. There are many group in BBM Entertainment. I hope i will take care of Girls group." Eunjung starts to think about that.

 

*Tomorrow Morning*

Eunjung wake up early and pack all her stuff to moves to hher new place. She will be staying at five star apartment that only popular star live there. She was really exited.

"Yes, finally finished packed all stuff now i can say good bye to this house.hihi. Thanks my lovely house, i will miss you." Said Eunjung happily.

Eunjung finally arrived at BBM Entertainment company. She meet with her boss Mr Jay. Mr Jay introduced Eunjung to her manager, Miss Soyeon. Eunjung will worked under Soyeon as her assistant.

"Miss Soyeon, can i call you eonnie?" Ask Eunjung politely.

"Sure, all of them here call me eonnie or noona." Smile Soyeon.

"Khamsahamida eonnie. Which group that i will take care of?" Eunjung feel curiously.

"2 PM". Said Soyeon shortly.

"Ahhh, they are a girls group?" Eunjung don't know much about idols.

"What? how can you work here? You don't know who is 2 PM? They all boys." Soyeon face seems angry.

"Mianhee, i rarely watching TV because i was busy." Eunjung making sad face.

 

"its okay, i will introduced them to you". Said Soyeon.

"Khamsahamida eonnie, but where is my room?" Ask Eunjung.

" You will staying with them in the same apartment" Smile Soyeon.

"oooo... Whatttt?? in the same apartment?? it's must be joke right? Eunjung shocked.

"it's not a joke, it's true but don't worry because i will staying there with you. They are a nice person. You will like them so much". Wink Soyeon to Eunjung.

 

" Okay Eunjung this is your room. My room is next to you. The boys room was beside there infront of our room. their room only two because they shared a room". Soyeon explain to Eunjung.

" Lets go at their parctice room, i will introduce you to them" Soyeon drag Eunjung there.

"Okay" Smile Eunjung.

 

*Practice Room*

Their practice room is in their apartment. The Apartment is so big and there also got a swimming pool. Eunjung really happy when she can stay at luxurious apartment.

"Okay boys come here for a while, noona want to introduce my new assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter