Day 1.2

Just Another Fine Day

Tiffany grabbed some boxes of cake from the table and walk to outside the house. "Yul~ I'm taking these cakes to cafe!" 
"Wait Tiff, I'm going with you!" He put off his apron and gave some instruction to the workers before he jogged to the table with boxes of cakes still waiting.
"Let's go." He took some more boxes and they walked together to their cafe. 

*kling kling* The cafe's door opened showing a cozy and homey cafe. Many students and workers came for late lunch or just to catch up with their friends.
"Ms. Hwang, Mr. Kwon, welcome back." a woman in her late thirty greet them from the cashier.
"Hello Auntie Yoon! How are you?" Both placed the boxes of cakes on the counter to let the woman place it on the display.
"I'm fine, thank you." 
"How is it auntie?"
"Not many people came yet, Yul. It's passed lunch time, it was hectic before you came."
"I'm sorry for that auntie, I wished I could come earlier but the there's some problem with the cakes and we have to redo some of them."
"It's okay, we can handle it, right, Yoong?" A young man around early twenty pop his head from kitchen to see who's coming.
"Yes we are, Hi hyung! Hi noona~" 
"Hi Yoongie~~~" Tiffany walked to the kitchen, beside the cashier counter, to see what the guy was doing.
"Let me help you, auntie." and they began to put the cakes on display with Yoong and Tiffany in the kitchen preparing some orders while chatting.

"Good night Auntie Yoon! See you tomorrow Yoong! Walk safely okay?" Tiffany waving to her employee.
"See you guys!"
"Huft.. finally, another day passed."
"Tired?" Placing his hands on her shoulder, massaging his girlfriend. 
"Not really, it's really fun. Let's lock up and go home." 
Yul gave her a kiss on cheek and went to lock their cafe.
The moon is following them through their walk home, silently, holding their hands.