Day 3.1 Winter Story

Just Another Fine Day

Yoong 》Hyun 14:26

“Do you have any plan for Christmas?”

Hyun 》 Yoong 14:35

“Hmm.. I think no?”

Yoong 》 Hyun 14:36

“Awesome~ want to go to Japan?”

Hyun 》 Yoong 14:40

“Ne????????”

Yoong 》Hyun 15:11

“Bought your ticket ;)”

Hyun 》 Yoong 15:20

“But I haven’t say yes.”

Yoong 》 Hyun 15:21

“Doesn’t care.”

Hyun 》 Yoong 15:24

“I want to stay home for Christmas, with In Guk Appa and Umma and Kang Junie :3”

Yoong 》 Hyun 15:25

“But Hyunniieeeeeeeee :(((”

The girl chuckled, reading her incoming text from her boyfriend. She’s thinking how to reply the boy when an incoming call came. She immediately answered it.

“Hyun-ahhhhhh, come with me to Japan pleaseee.” Yoong voice heard from her phone. It’s filled with aegyo and she could imagine him pouting in the other side.

“But why so sudden?” She slipped a bookmark on her book she was reading.

“You know, Seulong aboji asked me to come to their home and Jin Ah nuna also said that she missed her handsome brother.” She rolled her eyes hearing him boasting again.

“Hmm.. but why me?”

“Yah! Why would I ask Jessica nuna or Tiffany nuna to come with me when I have my own girlfriend??”

“I know you wouldn’t dare asking them too Yoong-ah~”

“Yahhh!!!” “Hahahaha just kidding, alright okay, when we’re leaving? I have to ask permission from Appa and Umma too.”

“Don’t worry, I asked them and they said okay. Plus Junie also come with us, Samchon said that he need some holiday after the final exams.”

“Wow..”

“We’re leaving at 23rd okay? Now I’m going back to work, see you later and love you Hyunnie.”

“Love you too Yoongie.” Giggled, she ended then call and back to reading her book.