Day 1.4

Just Another Fine Day

"Syoo oppa~ Syoo oppa~" a little girl ran to her brother who was watching some films in living room. It passed their sleep time actually, so he immediately turned the tv off scared that the sound from tv disturbed the girl. "Soonkyu-ah, you haven't sleep yet?" He helped the girl to sit on coach, the seven years old boy looking at his four years old sister who was grabbing the remote tv on his lap. "I couldn't sleep oppa, mommy hasn't read me a story yet.." *Silence...* "When will mommy and daddy come home, oppa?" "Umm.." Looking at clock which showing it passed eleven. "I think they'll come late Soonkyu-ah. Let's go sleep first okay? Oppa will read for you." The girl shake her head hard and pout. "I dont' want to, I'm going to wait here." her eyebrows creased and arms crossed. "But it's almost midnight sweetie, you need to sleep or mommy will get mad on us." her brother kept persistence to bring her to her room "Just this time pleaseeee.." showing her puppy eyes that never failed her. He inhaled long breath and let it out, thinking for another way to reject her request, but he could fine nothing. "Fine, this time only, okay? I don't want to be killed by mom and dad." The girl nodded and held out her pinky finger as a sign of promise. The promise made, Syoo turned the tv on again while Soonkyu snuggling to him.

----------------------

 

*Click clack* The door opened, showing a tired couple with their work attire. Both of them were to tired to say anything else and straight to the dining room to have supper. The woman heard a voice from the living room, thought that the kids forgot to turn the tv off. She went to the living room to find the kids, sleeping on the sofa, with Soonkyu laying on Syoo's lap, and the boy slept in sitting position, looked uncomfortable. She turned off the tv to make sure her children wouldn't wake up. "Hyukjae-ah, come here." She called her husband in small voice. The man follow his wife to the living room to see the same view. "Hyo, bring Kyu to her room, I'll take care of Syoo." She nodded and took in her daughter in. When Hyukjae tried to pick the boy up, he began to squirming. Hyukjae stopped his track and watch his son opening his eyes. "What time is it now dad?" A hoarse whisper came from his mouth. "Around 2 A.M, come let's go to your room, you need to sleep properly." He then tuck the boy for sleep and lullaby heard in both rooms.