Day 1.3

Just Another Fine Day

A brunete was walking alone when she heard someone called her name. She stopped her track and hurned her back looking for the one who called her.
"Hyunnie!" "Hello oppa~"
"Where are you going this late?" Yoong who just finished his job at Yul's cafe was going to eat his dinner when he saw her.
"Bookstore, I have something to buy." "Alright, let's go, and let's have a dinner after that, I'm hungry." 
"You're, unfortunately, always hungry oppa." 
"I know right, even though I'm in the kitchen for the whole day, and yet, I'm always hungry at night."
Gigled heard from the girl and Yoong only could pout.

They continue to walk with Yoong on her side holding her books. Arrived at the usual bookstore where they hang out sometimes.
"Joohyun! Yoong!" "Hi Jiwoon/Oppa" The manager of the bookstore, Jiwoon, also their friend since high school greet them.
He took something from a shelf behind him. "Here, your book arrived yesterday." "Thank you oppa~" 
"Done?" Yoong asked after she paid some money to Jiwoon. "Done." "Okay, we're going, Jiwoon-ah" "See you later!"
 

They walked outside again with an additional book in Yoong's arms. "What's this, Hyun?" 
"A medical book my professor ask me to read for my essay." 
"Eww.. that's boring.." chuckled the girl only could shake her head.
"And there is a chef who read ingredients book like there's no other day."
"Hey! That's more exciting you know!" Trying to defend himself.
"And neglecting his girlfriend for a week?" Her eyebrow rised.
"I said sorry didn't I? And I brought you out for a dinner the next day.."
"You're forgiven." The girl laughed at her boyfriend and continue to walk to their favourite restaurant.
And that night end with laughters in the sky and smiles on the faces.