Day 1.1

Just Another Fine Day

It's a normal Sunday morning at Kim's residence. A blonde ushered to come in by the maid who knew her after she parked her car.
"Good morning Ahjumma! Is Tae awake?"
"Good morning to you too, Miss Jung, young master is still sleeping upstair."
"Alright, thank you Ahjumma!"

*knock knock* "Tae.." Jessica peeked from the door to see the young master still deep in sleep.
"Taengoo.. wake up.." she nudged him but got no response from the letter.
"Taengoo.. let's go to Yul & Tiffany's cafe." she shook him hard and grumbles heard.
"5 more minutes Ahjumma.. *zzzzz*"
The girl only could stare blankly to the guy, disbeliefed what she heard.
"YA! KIM TAE! WAKE UP!!!!!" she pinched his arm really hard "ARGHHHH!!!!"
Tae woke up from his slumber holding his arm.
"Jessica !! Oh my gosh, what are you doing early in the morning???"
"It's almost 10 you idiot. Now wake up and let's go to Yul & Tiffany's cafe"
"Could we do that later? I'm really sleepy babe.." he's back to his bed trying to get some more sleep.
"What time you slept last night Tae..?" Jessica calmed down and sit on his bed, looking at her boyfriend who looks really tired.
"I don't know.. around 4 or 5 A.M I think. Got an inspiration for upcoming album."
"Tsk.. fine.. go sleep babe." She got up and kissed his temple.

She's almost reach the door when he called her, "Sica.."
"Hm.. ?" 
"Sleep with me?" 
"Although it sounds really weird but okay." She laid beside him and his arm immediately wrap her waist.
"You right, that sounds weird.." and they both laughed and drifted to sleep in each others' arms.