Questions

My daily life with idols

WARNING: There are some mature language.

 

Minhee’s POV

I groaned as I woke up and noticed that I was still in the hospital. , it wasn’t a dream then.

“Oh good, you’re awake. Are you feeling better now Minhee? You gave us quite a scare, ”Nurse Park looked at worried.

“Us?” I looked at her and noticed that manager oppa or should I say my father was there.

“Can we have some privacy please? My father and I have much to catch up.”

“Of course,” she nodded and left quickly.

“Minhee…” my father spoke.

“Don’t tell me your sorry, just take me to mom,” I said coldly to him.

I didn’t need his sympathy, not right now.

 

Her room was a few doors away from us.

“Honey, someone important came to visit” father told mom.

“Important? What are you waiting for? Bring them in,” I heard her reply. She has a soft voice, different from what I imagined. Obviously much better than my so called foster mom.

Father coughed for my attention so I slowly walked in, shocked to see her current condition.

“Mom” I mumbled. It didn’t take her a second to look at me with such a motherly gaze.

---

Finding out the reason why my biological mother has a terminal illness and one of the reasons why I had to be put into adoption. I was upset at the fact that my father for pretending to not know who I was the entire time, but if I wasn’t adopted back I would had never met them at all. I promised mom that I’ll try to visit her as much as I can.

“I’m really sorry Minhee” He said softly, not wanting the boys in back to hear.

“I’m not forgiving you just yet but I’m glad you adopted me back. I don’t what would had happened to me if I stayed any longer…”

“We never expected for you to get hurt. We thought that a good family would take you in but I was obviously wrong.”

I kept mum and stared out the window as we were heading back to the dorm when I noticed the café Yongguk took me to the other day.

“Can you drop me off over there? I want to be alone for a bit, umm if that’s okay with you?” I pointed at the shop.

“Sure, just be safe. Don’t be out too long.”

“Arraso,” I smiled a bit and got out of the car when he pulled over.

“See you back at the dorm noona!” Junhong said in the back seat while Jongup didn’t care.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I was with the others in a café drinking Americanos when Taeyeon pointed towards the direction of the door.

“Hey, doesn’t she look familiar Fany?”

I followed her view and smirked. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Minhee!” I hollered while waving my hand. She came to us and bowed.

“Hi Tiffany,” then she turned to Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. ”Hello my name is Minhee. Nice to meet you all.”

The girls smiled warmly at her and introduced each other.

“Hello Minhee, I’m Taeyeon but feel free to call us eonnies”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sooyoung”

“Omg! You’re so cute, can I call you Minnie?” Yuri squealed with excitement.

“Sure,” the young girl giggled.

Oh god, her giggles sound so annoying. How long do I have to play this act?

 

While she was ordering her drink, I took advantage of it and texted the “boss”

Xolovestephi: Yahh, how long do I have to keep this up? It’s killing me…  

Xkkx: You’re doing fine, she trusts you. Also my plan is almost ready. DO you know any abandoned places? 

Xolovestephi: Plenty. Better raise my pay bastard.

Xkkx: Sure, how’s 10k?

Xolovestephi: 30k, I’m not going any lower

Xkkx: FINE

---

Back at the dorm:

Yongguk’s POV

Damn, I haven’t had such a hangover in a while. Waking up but still groggily, it took me time to notice Jinhoo hyung cleaning up our mess from earlier and realized Minhee wasn’t here.

“Hyung, is she in the room?” I asked him, trying to sit up.

“She’s not home.”

“What?! Where is she?”

“Calm your horses boy, I dropped her off at a café nearby the hospital” Jinhoo hyung pushed me back on the sofa when I attempted to stand up.

“Hospital?”

“Yes, my wife had difficulties, so I took the maknaes and her along but now Minhee knows about us.”

“, how did she react?”

“Not so well but I think she’s fine now. Let me ask you something Yongguk…”

“What is it hyung?”

“Are you by chance dating my daughter?” he glared at me.

I was slightly shocked. Were we that obvious? I mean yeah we share a room, my room but we would always cuddle together till morning.

I straightened myself, hoping I wasn’t obvious “Of course not. Why would we be?

“Just curious. But if you two are, I would break it off. I don’t want her getting hurt or see a repeat.”

I nodded. Well hate to break it to you hyung, we are dating for almost 3 months.

“Of course not and I’m still not over Joy,” I half lied to his face. It was sort of true, she still hasn’t left my heart.

 

My phone beeped two times. Reaching over the sofa, I unlocked seeing the picture of Joy and me as the wallpaper but then I saw I had three text messages; two from Minhee and the other as a private number.

1st message: I won’t be home until later and I will be with Tiffany and her friends. 7:09pm

2nd message: Also there’s an issue we need to talk about.   9:30pm

3rd message: Watch out Bang Yongguk, your precious might disappear soon. As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Attached with the message was a picture of Minhee at the café with Tiffany.   9:40pm

I growled when I saw his text, one day I’ll get this bastard and put him behind bars before he hurts my Minhee or anyone close.

 

Minhee’s POV

It was midnight when I got back to the dorm and I quietly sneaked in because I didn’t want to wake up the boys since they have an early schedule in the morning. When I got to the shared room with Yongguk, I assumed he was sleeping. But to my surprise, he wasn’t aand he looked up from his phone.

“I thought you were coming back at 11?” Yongguk said as he crossed his arms like an angry parent would while scolding their kids.

“ I was but we decided to go shopping last minute,” I shook the bags.

“So you went out with people you barely knew and spent all the money I gave you?”

“First of all, she is my friend who offered to pay so I didn’t spend all your ing money besides using it to buy a smoothie. Two, who are you to judge?”

“What the are you talking about?” he got up from his position and stood close to me.

“Your dear member, Jongup showed me the actual photo of Joy. I’m a doppelganger of her. You’re still not over her and you dated me only because I look like her! Want to explain that then?” I barked at him and throw the said photo Jongup gave me.

“That’s not the reason…” I heard him hesitate.

“Right” I said with sarcasm, “Or is the other reason because of him?”

“Are you implying we should break up?” Yongguk questioned me.

“Yes, I’m breaking up with you Bang Yongguk.”

“Minhee…”

I placed my hand in front of his face to prevent him from talking more, “Only those who are close to me are allowed to call me by my real name.”

Shock was written all over his face and I for once didn’t give a .

 

 

A/N: Hello my lovelies, I am back with chapter 7. Sorry I took a while to update since june? July? I have been busy and i kind of gotten unmotivated for a bit. I'll try update more here and it would really help if you guys would give your opinions on what you think so far overall in this story or what you don't like for example tiffany's character lol . I would really appreciate it guys and thank you for my new suscribers and old suscribers for reading this story. I'll do my best to be a good author ^^