Struggles

My daily life with idols

Rated M for language

 

Yongguk's POV

Since Minnie came to live with us, I thought she would be annoying considering that I have to share my room. But she's quiet most of the time especially around me yet around the boys, she isn't shy. Should I try be nicer? Ugh why is this complicated?

Junhong came up to me with his pouty lips, "Hyung why don't you try talk to her? It's awkward for us..."

"It's hard for me but i'll try okay?" I patted his head and smiled a bit.

"Okay hyung~~" He nodded and suddenly dragged me to where the others were.

"What are you doing maknae?"

"Helping you interact with her~~"

 

After being stuck in the living room, Himchan came up with an excuse.

"Minnie, do you want to go grocery shopping with me? The store's close by~"

"Oh sure, i don't mind" she giggled a little.

"Hyung, you should come along too", Himchan smirked.

I'll hit that idiot later.

"Sure why not".

 

Minnie's POV

It's still awkward with Yongguk, it's really obvious that he still doesn't like me. I was shocked when Himchan asked him to come along but of course i wouldn't say anything. Along the way, Yongguk would bump into me by accident and kept mumbling a soft sorry. I let him off since he seemed distracted. As we entered, I noticed that there wasn't a lot of people around which was a good thing because I learned that they're idols.

"So, what things do we need to buy?" i stared at Himchan because the other one disappeared.

The two of us walked around the store for about fifteen minutes until I noticed Himchan froze.

I tapped on his shoulders, "Hey... What's wrong?" He pulled me behind him so i peeked a bit, there was a young guy in front of us. He looks familiar.

"What the hell are you doing here? Did you stalk us?!" Himchan barked.

"Is that your new girlfriend your hiding?" the tan guy smirked.

All of a sudden someone dragged me out and started running, I was going to yell when I realized it was Yongguk.

"What's going on?"

We ended up in a narrow alley.

"Tell me Yongguk, who was that guy?" I looked at him worriedly and he started tearing up.

"I can't tell you yet but just be careful okay?" he held my shoulders. I just nodded.

"Of course I would, I'm not stupid~".

"Promise me Minnie" He was actually being serious.

I took his arm off me and pinky swore, "I promise Yongguk oppa". Oppa.. that's what Youngjae taught me earlier. But something triggered Yongguk and suddenly he was kissing me.

What the hell is going on?!

 

Meanwhile back at the store:

Himchan's POV

"So are you going to answer me?" I glared at the bastard.

"I can't even say hi? I'm guessing that girl I saw must be really important to you guys. Just like the last one" he smirked again.

"Stay away from us and don't you dare touch her!!"

"See you around hyung~". The bastard left so I quickly made my way to the cahsier to pay and left to find the others.

 

I looked around the streets, they shouldn't be too far. I almost passed by the alley until I realized it was them but they were kissing?! I walked up to them and coughed loudly. Hyung pulled away and stared at Minnie shocked.

"Minnie... I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me... " he apologized but all she did was blush and headed towards me.

"Let's just go home..." she mumbled. I looked at Yongguk and shook my head in disappointment.

 

??? POV

Just because I killed her doesn't mean I'll stop. Ever since I saw her on the plane, I've found my next victim and what coincidence that she lives with them. I just need to know her name and age. Time to go stalking again, I smirked.

"Yah! Hurry up hyung or we'll be late!"

"Coming maknae~~"

 

Minnie's POV

After coming back home, I went straight into the room and as I laid on the bed, I thought back to what happened earlier. Yongguk kissed me... it was more weird because he kept mumbling Joy? Is that his ex? Ugh why are things complicated?! His lips were soft... EWW what am i thinking? I can't like him...

"Minnie, can we talk?" Yongguk slowly approached me and I sat up fast.

"You're not going to kiss me again right?" I grabbed the closest thing to me which was my pillow and pointed at him.

"No, do you want me to?" he chuckled.

I scowled and threw a pillow at him hitting his face, so it was my turn to laugh.

"You look cute when you laugh". Did I hear wrong? He just called me cute. I blushed and covered my cheeks.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"The kiss earlier... when you called me oppa, it reminded me of my late girlfriend. You actually remind me of her.." he explained.

"Her name was Joy right? You kept mumbling her name" he flinched and nodded slightly.

"Can you tell me what happened  and why that guy back in the store looked familiar?"

"Familiar? You saw him before?" Yongguk tensed up.

"I don't remember where but I'm 100 percent sure I saw him somewhere. I recognize that tan skin".

"Stay away from him okay?" the tough guy sat by me and held my hand.

"Did he hurt you too?" i hesitated because his grip became tighter so I caressed his hand.

"Physically no but emotionally..."

"Cry it all out till you can't cry anymore~~". He stared at me until he embraced me tightly and cried. The whole evening I comforted him through his pain and learned something about him. He may seem like a bad but he's actually soft.

 

A/N: yay chp.2 is up!! Thank you to those who suscribed and please comment on what you think or how I should improve it or if there's any confusion~~