Surprised

My daily life with idols

Yongguk's POV

The place I took Minhee was the cemetery. I felt that it was okay for her to meet Joy.

"Yongguk, why exactly are we here?" Minhee stared at the view in shock.

"I told you that we're meeting someone very special," I chuckled as I lead the way.

"Why?" she seemed confused.

"I haven't visited her in a while and I wanted to bring you along."

"Thanks?" I laughed at her response.

 

I kneeled down in front of her grave, wiping most of the dust and dirt off. I placed the carnations by her picture and started a conversation as always.

"Hey Joy, how are you doing up there? I bet it's nice. Sorry I haven't visited you in a while, work has been hectic as usual. But I brought you your favorite flowers." I was going to continue till I remembered the teen behind me.

I turned to her slightly, "Don't stand there like an idiot. Come here."

She blinked at me and kneeled down.

"Don' be so shy. Introduce yourself," I laughed.

 

Minnie's POV

I gave him a weird look and instantly thought he was crazy when he told me that but okay?

"Uh hi? I'm Minnie but the boys call me Minhee… I don't know what Yongguk has told you about me but he was such an to me the time I became family. Now he's treating me better," I giggled at how close we grew.

Joy was definitely pretty. Honestly I was jealous, I can see why people loved her and I couldn't believe someone especially Joy dated this leader. People would of thought Yongguk is a tough guy but he's not.

----

"Is it okay if we talked about Joy?" I hesitated, looking at the "tough" guy who was sipping on his Americano.

He stopped and glanced at me, "Minhee…"

"I know it was painful but can't you tell me the story between you two? Like how you both met and how you two started dating?" I paused. "Sorry… I was curious…"

He reached his hand over the table to grab mines.

"I'll try my best?"

"Of course."

 

"It all started when we were trainees, Joy happened to be Jongup's older sister. She didn't like me at first and I don't blame her, I wasn't to fond of strangers. Then, it took a while and I started having a crush on her. I loved all her imperfections and I confessed to her in front of the guys. She didn't feel the same way but gave me a chance and we were perfecting fine for a while until her ex boyfriend came into the scene. He started to bother her even though she had placed a restraining order yet it didn't help. That bastard still managed to get away…" Yongguk started tearing up.

"Wait, did he…" I was more shocked when he nodded.

 

Yongguk's POV

She looked shocked and angry at the same time, maybe I shouldn't have told her?

"Why wasn't he arrested?! He murdered someone… your girlfriend…"

"Let's just say that he works for a powerful company."

She thought for a bit and gasped, "Is that why you've been protective over me?"

I shrugged. It's my duty to protect her from that bastard, I must not disappoint Jinhoo hyung.

----

"I don't get why you have to act tough all the time, your actually soft," the teen pointed out while we were heading back to the dorm.

"Soft?!"

"Mhm, it's okay to express our feelings. It's not good to conceal your feelings."

"You would know?" I didn't mean to sound rude.

She turned to me with a small smile, "experience".

 

Suddenly I felt bad, she had to live with bad foster parents who didn't care about her, then  adopted to an idol group and being stuck in Korea. I looked around and spotted it.

"Follow me," I ran towards it while dragging the girl.

"Not again…" Minhee complained.

 

??? POV

Be careful Yongguk, you might not know when I'll snatch her and then I can watch all of you suffer. I smirked as I caught the two running towards a shop. I laughed to myself as I plot my next moves as I drove away from the scene.

 

Minnie's POV

"Yah, are you crazy?!" I glared at the older man as we stood inside a jewelry store.

"Your birthday is coming up right? Go choose something"

"It's expensive…" I hissed.

"I can afford it little girl, go on," he urged on.

 

It took me a while but I chose a small bear pendant, it just reminds me of him. I laughed to myself.

"This one?" he came up behind me as I nodded.

After he paid for it, Yongguk clasped it around my neck which made me tense a bit from the skinship.

 "Happy early birthday Minnie."

 

A/N: Sorry it's not much, been through alot this week and was kind of depressed for a bit. Hope you guys enjoyed this update though, i'll try to write more for the following chapters. But did you guys like the small interaction Yongguk and Minnie have at the end? LOL