Shocked

My daily life with idols

No one's POV

Today was Christmas and the boys threw a small party to celebrate. The dorm was decorated with bright lights and there was a decorated Christmas tree in the corner of the room with presents by it. After singing karaoke crazily (mostly Daehyun) and eating such a big feast, Junhong decided that they should open their presents.

"Shouldn't we rest so we can digest?" Youngjae told him.

"Not when there are presents waiting for us," he stood up as he replied dashing to the living room with Jongup.

Daehyun ate a big scoop of mashed potatoes before following the maknae line. Minhee rolled her eyes.

 

Minhee's POV

As we opened our presents, I wasn't expecting much considering I was "adopted" in August. I knew Himchan spent the most because that idiot gave me a Gucci watch.

I stared at him in shock, "I can't accept this Himchan. You went overboard…"

"Nonsense, your my little sister now. I will forever spoil you"

"Thank you, all of you are too kind," I smiled.

Manager oppa tapped my shoulders so I turned to him.

"Just a small present from me" he smiled as he placed it in my hands and patted my head.

 

Obviously I didn't expect him to give me anything. But then again, ever since I moved in he treats me like a daughter. When I unwrapped his present, I teared up. Inside the small box laid a silver bracelet with an engraving '가족'.

"Family?"

"You are apart of this family," manager oppa smiled more so I hugged him out of shock which shocked everyone.

 

Manager's POV

I was so happy when Minhee hugged me and it was a little overwhelming when I hugged her back. To hug her after being separated for so long yet she has no clue. That bracelet I gave her has been passed down from generations. Her mother specially told me to hand it to her so I did.

----

I wanted to help out Minhee and the maknaes clean up but I was too busy watching Captain America: Civil War. Who doesn’t like Marvel? I got a phone call and noticing that it was the hospital, I picked it up urgently.

"Hello Dr. Choi, is my wife okay? Was the surgery a success?"

"It went well at first till half way she lost a lot of blood, so I was hoping if you can come here and do a blood transfusion?" the doctor hesitated.

"Of course, I'll be there as fast as I can" I hung up after saying goodbye and stared at the others.

The older boys had dozed off due to their low alcohol intolerance while the younger ones were still cleaning.

---

The younger ones came along with me including Minhee even though I insisted her to stay home, but she didn't listen. I don't want her to find out. They were all worried over my wife's condition while my daughter was spacing out, clutching something in her hand.

"I wasn't expecting them to come along Jinhoo" Dr. Choi looked shocked to see Minhee.

"They were all worried about my wife, so when can I start the transfusion?" I asked.

"We can start right away, just follow Nurse Park"

I followed the nurse, hoping my wife would be okay after this.

 

Minhee's POV

Jongup's words kept repeating in my head.

"I don't like you. You're just a doppelganger of Joy. I hope you're not dating Yongguk either because everyone will get hurt and it will be your fault."

What pained me the most was not his words but what he gave me, a picture of Joy. We had such a resemblance, it was creeping me out. The picture at her grave was the complete opposite, a fake. Why the heck did Yongguk lied to me…

 

"Miss?" Nurse Park kept waving her hands back and forth in front of my face.

 I looked at her, "Sorry… Is something wrong?"

"Jinhoo's blood wasn't enough for the patient. Do you know your blood type?"

"I have positive O blood"

"Perfect, come with me then"

I nodded and followed her to a different room.

---

After giving two pints of my own because one wasn't enough, I felt tired.

"Is it okay to feel drowsy?"

"It is, it's art of a side effect and it was also your first time doing a transfusion" she giggled as she read the clipboard.

"I did a good deed," I mumbled.

"Oh.. This a shocker.."

I looked at her dazed, "What is?"

"You’re the daughter of the Jinhoo and his wife. No wonder you looked really familiar, I doubt you remember me. I took care of you while your mother rested from labor. You were such a adorable baby Minhee."

"What.." I slurred before I passed out.

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys but i do hope you enjoy this update ^^ i'll try and update as possible. Comment what you thought about this and the shocking news to Minhee XDDD