Safety?

My daily life with idols

Yongguk’s POV

After being told that Minhee is the manager’s daughter, it was now my duty to watch and protect her especially from that bastard. That means she would be by our side 24/7.

“So tell me again why I have to follow along?” Minhee asked as I was pushing her towards the company’s car.

“Aren’t you interested in how we work? Plus you can meet some idols,” I avoided her question as we entered the car with the others who didn’t mind that she was joining us today.

“I am. I want to see behind the scenes that you idols do. Do you guys get to sleep and such?” the teen couldn’t stop asking questions and I sighed internally.

“Want me to kiss you again?” I wiggled my eyebrows as I . She became mute while looking away. After a while, I fell asleep.

-----

Minnie’s POV

As we entered the KBS studio for Music Bank, I looked around my surroundings. Everyone seemed busy and idols bowing at each other whenever they pass by each other. The boys introduced me to some groups like BTS, GOT7, and VIXX.

“You’re so adorable, how old are you?” someone from GOT7 pinched my cheeks and I stared at our Youngjae.

“Don’t worry, you can trust these guys” he patted my head.

“You guys can watch over her since we’re performing next,” Yongguk also patted my head and walked into their assigned dressing room.

Weird, he isn’t the type to do that especially towards me, is he in a good mood? Or he wants to get rid of me?

Some of the groups knew I was uncomfortable since I kept playing with my shirt and not making eye contact with them considering the fact, there’s thirteen of them.

“Let us introduce ourselves. We are GOT7, I am the leader Jaebum but you can call me JB. That’s Youngjae, Yugyeom, Junior, Jackson, Mark and Bambam,” JB spoke. Ah, so it was Jackson who pinched my cheeks. He is a weird boy like literally he fanboyed when he saw me.

After their introduction, I turned my attention to the other group, BTS. VIXX, sadly had another schedule.

“Hi there, my stage name is Rap monster but you can call me Namjoon, I am BTS’ leader. That’s Jin, Suga, V, J-Hope, Jimin and the baby in our group Jungkook,” he pointed to each one of the them while I tried process all of their names. Also, Jungkook made a face when Namjoon called him a baby, cute.

“Well, my name is Minn- Minhee, I’m 19 and B.A.P’s little sister.” Whoops, almost slipped out my real name.

 

When I was chatting with them, I wasn’t aware someone was watching me the whole time. I couldn’t tell since I was so focused in the guys surrounded around me. Even though I wanted to continue the conversation, I really had to go to the bathroom as I drank a lot of water before we left the dorm.

“Sorry for interrupting but where is the bathroom?” I questioned.

“Oh, you just have to turn that corner over there,” Mark answered “Do you want me to lead you there?”

“It’s okay, I can go on my own” I laughed and followed his directions.

----

After doing my business, I washed my hands for the benefits of my health and didn’t notice someone next to me.

“You were the one came with B.A.P right? I’m Tiffany from SNSD” she placed her hand towards me.

“I am, my name is Minhee. Nice to meet you too” I hesitated a bit but shook hands with her. She gives me some kind of vibe and it isn’t pleasant.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Honestly, I feel sorry for this poor girl, she won’t see it coming. I needed the money. We walked out from the bathroom and we talked how we’re both L.A. Such an innocent one, I can see why he chose her.

“Is there any idols you want to meet?” I asked her.

She thought for a while, “Not really though I did meet VIXX and got to hang with BTS and GOT7,” she smiled cutely.

“I want you to meet my dongsaengs” I smiled bogusly.

“I would love too, maybe next time. But I need to go back, can’t have the others worry. It was nice meeting you Tiffany” Minhee bowed and walked back to the others.

 

I walked back to the dressing room where Taeyeon and Seohyun were just relaxing since we finished our performance early. Taking a seat next to Taeyeon, I texted him to let him know what happened.

Xolovestephi: She had to leave but I’m sure I’ll meet her again.  11:15AM

Xkkx: Dammit, next time drag her or something… 11:17AM

Xolovestephi: I don’t want to scare her you idiot. Sometimes I feel like you don’t appreciate the stuff I do for you.  11:20AM

Xkkx: Sorry noona, I didn’t mean too… But did you get any info on her?  11:20AM

Xolovestephi: Not much. She’s 19 and from L.A. Had foster parents, I think they abused her. I noticed some scars and faded bruises.   11:30AM

Xkkx: s… Thanks for the tip, I’ll give your pay on Thursday. I’ll let you know more soon.  11:41AM

Xolovestephi: You better, see you soon.   11:43AM

 

“Texting your boyfriend?” Taeyeon unnie hit me softly while teasing me. I laughed at her silly assumption.

“I wish. I’m just texting an old friend” she nodded and proceeded to take some selcas for her Instagram which I photobombed in some.

 

Yongguk’s POV

“Did you know you scared me?! I thought you went missing” I slightly scolded the teen who seemed like she was going to cry.

“I’m sorry oppa, I was talking with Tiffany…” Minhee mumbled.

“Tiffany from SNSD?”

“Yeah. We bumped into each in the bathroom,” she explained to me.

“I didn’t mean to scold you. I don’t want anything to happen to you okay?”

“I know and it won’t happen” the teen strongly stated.

She was almost taken because of Tiffany. I know what she’s planning, she’s helping that bastard again. That women did the same to Joy…

“Are you guys done for today?” Minhee interrupted my thoughts. It was good she distracted me a little, I didn’t want to think much of the past.

“Almost, we have to go on stage with everyone else and announce the winners”. Humming, I watched her sit back by Junhong who seemed to entertain her with his shenanigans.

----

The others had followed manager hyung to visit aunty at the hospital but I bought Minhee somewhere else.

“Are you going to tell me why I had to follow you and why you brought a bouquet of carnations?”

“It’s a secret and I want you to meet someone special” I said simply, laughing at the face she made on purpose.

“I’m not meeting your mom am I?  I mean I’m not even dressed appropriately,” she pointed at her outfit. I thought she looked fine in her pink crop top and ripped skinny jeans with those ankle leather platform boots.

“Not my mom but don’t worry, she’ll love you. Also you look fine to me” the teen blushed at my words.

----

Manager’s POV

“Honey, why didn’t you bring her along?” my wife pouted sadly as I caressed her hands.

“I would love to and I don’t want to scare her. She’s only been here for a couple of months, I’ll tell her when the time is right.”

“You better, but at least do me a favor by taking pictures of her okay?” Areum smiled.

“I will, darling. Don’t you worry” I kissed her forehead.

 

 

A/N: Hello my lovelies, sorry for not updating as much, i'll try my best. What did you guys think about this chapter? And have you seen the poster i made for this story? Comments are appreciated, Thank you.