Secret

My daily life with idols

A/N: YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!! Thank you those who have suscribed and i hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's more shorter. College has been too stressfull...

 

No one’s POV

Minnie has been bored for a while considering B.A.P is preparing for their comeback after a hiatus of one year. She found out that the group had issues with their company, sued a lawsuit and came back with some conditions that TS Entertainment agreed on. Even though she has been staying in their dorm most of the time, Minnie doesn’t know she has a stalker 24/7. The boys especially Yongguk warned her that if she does happen to go out alone, she has to notify them even if it was late. Also they decided to give her a Korean name since it will be easier to pronounce like Junhong or Himchan who keeps teasing her, calling her Minnie mouse.

 

Minnie’s POV

Minhee… Minhee, that’s my Korean name they gave me. How thoughtful of them, the more I spend time with them the more I like them and grow closer. I was bored in the dorm so I decided to rummage through the fridge, trying to look for something I could snack on. When I was about to open a bag of potato chips, the doorbell rang. It was only 1:30pm and I knew I wasn’t expecting anything, so I slowly yet silently made my way to the door and peeped through the peep hole but no one was there. I was slowly getting paranoid hoping it wasn’t a crazy fan. So I opened the door slightly and noticed there was an envelope on top of the door mat.

I quickly grabbed it and slammed the door shut. I looked at the object which didn’t seem suspicious, just a normal looking envelope. There was no address on it or even a name… should I open it or wait till one of the guys come home? Maybe I should peek just a bit.

I regretted it right when I opened it…

            ‘Minnie, I see you had found my letter. You have no clue how happy and excited I am. Ever since I saw you that day, you make me jump in joy. Watching you eat and sleep, it’s even cute when you nibble sometimes. You can run and hide all you want, I will still find you, Minnie. I’m looking forward to seeing you around.’

                                                                -K.K

 

Youngjae’s POV

I got to leave early since the others wanted Minhee to come along to lunch. We had been busy preparing our comeback so we decided to let Minhee join us. I quietly opened the door since I didn’t want to disturb her only to notice she was curled up by the kitchen wall while gripping onto a piece of paper.

“Minnie? Are you okay?”  I held her carefully and lifted her face, she was crying.

“Tell me what’s wrong~”.

“This…” Minnie handed me the paper which was a letter so I cautiously read it and I was shocked. She had a stalker just like Joy.

I hugged her while rubbing her back affectionately, “it’s going to be okay, you have us~”

 

After making sure she was fine, we hurried to the restaurant since I didn’t want the rest to wait on us any longer. Somehow the guys knew something was up because Minhee wasn’t as cheerful as usual so then, Jongup and Daehyun both coincide each other by pointing to Yongguk.

“What did you do again hyung?” Making Yongguk defend for himself.

“Don’t look at me, I didn’t do anything I swear!” he said as he placed his hands up.

 

Manager’s POV

When I became a father 19 years ago, I swore to myself that I will protect the ones that I love. I failed, why? First I lost my daughter and my wife fell sick after a few years who is currently living in the hospital. I worked hard enough to finally have my daughter back after hiring investigators, to find her abused by her foster family. I swear I’ve never seen such greedy people, they disgust me. To see her right in front of my eyes just makes me happy.

“Stop harassing Yongguk, it isn’t relevant to him~. Let’s just enjoy lunch please,” Minnie glared at the two causing them to act cute.

I couldn’t help but notice that she got her good looks from her mother. I patted the leader’s thighs hinting to meet outside quietly.

 

Yongguk’s POV

I knew something was serious when manager hyung secretly gestured to meet outside.

“Why did you call me out here?” I glared at him as I shoved my hands in my pocket as it was staring to turn winter.

“I have something important to tell you…” the elder sighed, looking at me seriously. He’s actually a calm and collected person but when he’s serious, he means it.

 “Is this about aunty?” Yes I knew about his wife sadly. He’s been saving money for the hospital bills due to being expensive.

“Actually, it’s about Minnie~” Jinhoo replied.

“She’s your niece right? I know that you wouldn’t just randomly adopt anyone”.

“Minnie is my daughter…” I widened my eyes in shock.

“Your daug- -“

“Yes my daughter, this is kept between us. Do you understand? I want you to protect her Yongguk”.

I was so shocked that I just nodded. I had suspected something suspicious the day Minnie walke into my life.

 

??? POV

They seem to be really oblivious of their surroundings as I eavesdropped on the conversation and quietly took more photos of Minnie or should I say Minhee. I just need a way to get her aone without them being there. After leaving the scene, I called someone important.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me and I need to ask you a favor again” I replied.

“Code 3?”

“Yes”.