Sight Seeing in Taiwan.

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark.

" The day before when Mark checked in at the Hotel he ask for some sight seeing  tour so he wouldn't  be so bored at this place. He remembered something places lb he visited with his family when he was a kid but not much so he wanted to take advantage  now"

Mark: Good morning..

Hotelier : Good morning  Mr. Tuan. How may I help you this morning? 

Mark: I asked for some sight seeing tour yesterday and I was going to be informed about it today I just wanted to know when it will  happen?

Hotelier:  sure sir. I will let you know of as soon everything's ready usually  it stars at 10:00 am so you still have about 2 hours.

Mark: Ok so I will go for breakfast and walk around  the area while I wait ok.

Hotelier OK sir..

Mark start walking towards the breakfast buffet at the hotel..picks some eggs and toast, and some fruits too. Walks over to a table sits and enjoy his breakfast listening  to some soft music not to loud to his ears, he still can hear people talking clearly..As he was eating, suddenly  he remembered  the incident yesterday at the airport. And stop for a second  to check up his thoughts  again. He sigh and nods his head.

Mark: " I am sure I have never seen him before" he tells himself. "But why I felt like... aah whatever sure I won't see him again. .and keeps eating.

 Jackson 

" Jackson Walks to the breakfast  area where Mark  was eating. Most people where  already finished  so the area was pretty clear. Jackson  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter