Out and about..

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson 

" He hums I need a girl from BigBang as he gets ready. He looks at the mirror and fixes his hair and eyebrows. He checks his outfit again.."

Geessh..why do I feel like I am going on a date or something? 

He's shrugs his shoulders and shaking it real fast... aaah nodding his head saying goosebumps.. suddenly he stops and think quick about it, frowns  his foredhead..and pout his lips...but just keeps going out the door.

Mark

Takes a look at the mirror real quick  no concerns about how he looks.. picks up his phone and his sunglasses and walks out the door..

Both come down to the lobby walking from different sides. They catch  their eyes  and wave at each other. 

Jackson: hey.. are you ready? Let's go

Mark: nods his head..OK

Jackson  unlocks the car door and gets in, Mark follows.

Mark: You really know your way around  here.  You even rented a car? 

Jackson: since I dont  know how long  I might stay.. is just better for me I dont like to take public Transportation in foreign countries . And yes I know of my way around  here..

My dad used to travel a lot as fencing couch and I use to go with him. Since I was part of the team as well.

Mark: You really  do fencing? Wow impressive. .did you stop.?

Jackson: well after my dad suddenly  died I kind of gave up on  it.. that's one of the reason I am here to  sort things out in my life

Jackson stop the car after driving  for few hours. Which pass real fast as they talked about themselves and getting to know each other.  they get out  of the car Jackson suggesting  to walk from this point on.. they walk to a rural area look like  a Taipei national  park. Lots of trees and plants and flowers and historical building. some pathsight have cherry blossoms sides  to sides.. they walk through   there as Mark  takes lots of pictures  enjoy  himself. 

Mark: wow come see this Jackson.. this view is amazing. .

Jackson hears Mark called  his name but he is just dumbfounded by Mark's face. And can't stop thinking about that day he crashed Mark  at the airport and now he is with him here again, Like if they have known  each other  for a long time.

Mark: Jackson?! and looks back  too see him. Come see. 

Jackson Walks  slowly and stops right next to him. Looking to his eyes ,then Jackson just can't help to look at his face again.. keeps looking at his lips and nose he keeps looking at his skin. His hair. Jackson  blinks few time. He feels  his heart  beats again. suddenly  he wakes up again. Tells himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter