Audition

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson: Mark this is awesome..

Mark : I am very happy for you.  I hope you make it.. They start walking get  to the car and Jackson  is all excited about this.

Jackson : wow I don't have time for anything  but I just want to try any way..is tomorrow but is OK I'll figure something out.

Mark: let's just get the song track of a song that you already know of and so you can sign it.

Jackson: Yes that's a good idea..let's do that I lnow this song that I like very much  is call Silence Is in Chinese tho, but is doesn't  matter right? They just need  to listen to me singing.

. Mark : Ok let's go back to the hotel an see if we can download  the  sound track for that..

They are entering the parking lot  of the hotel.. they get off and go up to Mark's room..Mark  opens the door and says welcome showing  him the way in..Jackson  smile and says thank you. Mark gets his laptop and a USB from his backpack..he starts  searching for the sound track of the song.  

Mark: here it is ..is it this one? Listen to it.. Jackson close his eyes and start listening  to it and says

Jackson : yes that's the one.. I own you so much thank you, thank you Mark.

Mark: smiles.. you will pay me later..hahaa. so you need to practice now.. you have all night and morning. .fighting. .

Jackson  stars practicing Mark is listening he is amazed by his voice. He wouldn't  imagine  that he could  sing.

Jackson: Mark I will need your help to do this .

. Mark: What!!? How? I can't  sing?!

Jackson :You don't  have to say much look search  for the lyrics ok

 Mark: Ok

Mark helps him featuring the rap part.. while he sings the song..the practice all night  till it came out perfect. They still singing it and Mark already know of his part..they are looking into eachother eyes while they practicing next to each other in the cauch. listening  to the soundtrack. .is almost  done.. Mark can listen to his heart  beats while listening to Jackson singing  the song..and he is looking at his lips..Jackson appears to pull closers or Mark is getting closer. At that moment where  there is no more room but for your own breath . Suddenly Jackson  closes his eyes and touches Mark's lips.. Mark kisses him back while holding Jackson's face. Jackson  does the same and hold Mark's  face too. At that moment  Jackson  stop too look at Mark's eyes..and  kiss him again. Mark  does the same holding eachother ..again kiss and kiss. .Jackson  is already  on top of Mark and keep kissing him. They both can feel their hearts beating faster  and faster..

Jackson: Oh God.. and keeps kissing and touching Mark's face and his hair.

Mark: Do you want to stop?

Jackson : No.

○○○○○●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○○○●●●○○●●●●

Next morning ..

Mark softly opens his eyes to find himself comfortably embracing this person who he  strangely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter