Unexpected Visit 2

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark: "Hello Nice to meet you.."

  Jr:" Hi..yes I heard a lot about you from Jackson  and from Mr. Park and well.. they have been waiting for you.. you are finally here wel..."  

JB cuts hin..He came to the livingroom when he heard who just got here.

JB: "Welcome.. you have no idea how happy I am to see you" with a big smile from ear to ear.. knowing  that Jackson   will be trill to see him home when he comes back. 

Mark: Oh yeah? how's that?

JB : " Hello , I am JaeBum the leader of GOT7,  nice to  finally meet you. Well someone miss his best friend a lot..and has no idea if his dead or alive.."  he says it with his smily  eyes.

Jr:  "Yes Jackson  will be very happy... so, let's show you your room ok." he pulls Mark with him and takes his carry- on ..

Jr.: here..  this is your room.. the bathroom is at the end of the hallway... Well I guess your  bed will be the top one.. Jackson  picked the bottom one already. . Mark nods with his head and says thank you, looking  around the room to all of Jackson's stuff, his snapbacks and boots, all of his accessories.

Jr: "Well make your self at home, dinner will be ready in a few if you are hungry.. ok?"

Mark: "Thanks again, I am fine, I will just take a shower and rest.. "

Jr. :  "well if you get hurry don't be afraid to come to the kitchen ok, and  get yourself something to eat.. Mark just  nods again and keeps looking at him like  waiting to ask something but afraid of asking..Jr noticed  and smiles at him..

Jr: " you want to know where's Jackson? .. he hasn't been himself lately. ...he will be here Soon. .not wanting  to tell him that he went out to drink..

Mark: " Ok"

Jr: " Welcome  home and see you later" Marks opens his carry- on  gets his stuff out and accommodate them on an empty shelf by the bunker beds and places some stuff in the closest. . he doesn't  have lots of stuff. He thinks that he will have  to go shopping now that he is part of the group. He takes his towel some pj pants and heads to the bathroom.

**

  "hyung .. stop grabbing  my neck you gonna choke me.." as BamBam struggles to carry Jackson  to the dorms..

"Bamiiii, Bammi. wheth  wheth chu  takinth me? me no truthz chu " hanging from BamBam's  shoulder about to fall.

"I am taking you home because you are drunk" BamBam  struggles to keep him standing.

"MEE??! am not d d drunk..aam ....j  just..ooh prewtty, prewwtty,  Bammi, oh Bammi  chu lookth  liketh my Mar..M..

"What? oh no you didnt " BamBam  blurts rolling his eyes. "Bammi.. chu know? I mish him shooo meush.. hish doeshn takth my calls. Tha friggin biash. aaaaaiish.. 

They got to the dorm.. BamBam has no idea the Mark is already there..BamBam opens the door and struggles pulling him in  he is about to pass out..there is no one around to help he can smell food in the kitchen  but Jr. is not there.. so he keeps walking dragging  Jackson  to his room he doesn't  noticed  anything new of course.. Jackson is standing there like a living dead..  BamBam wants to help him out of his clothes to get him to bed.. he gets closer to Jackson.. and slowly start moving his hands towards Jackson's jacket. . Jackson  looks at him with puzzled  eyes but he is so drunk can't figured anything out his actually thinking about Mark every time he sees BamBam's  face, he sees Mark. Bam Bam.. grabs his  Jacket and pulls him closer to him. . he can feel  Jackson  breath on his face.. he keeps looking  to Jackson's lips  and  closes the gap  with a small peck... Bam Bam did not noticed Mark walking to the room right before he pulled Jackson  to the kiss..

" What is this?" Mark says in a very soft low tone of voice, but sounds up set by the scene..

" Who are you??" BamBam blurts out looking annoyed by the interruption. Jackson is confused doesn't  know if what's he is seeing  is real, but just in case he pushes BamBam away and puts  his hands i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter