I miss you..

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9. I miss you..

It's been almost a year since Mark and Jackson  seen eachother, ten Months to be exact. They had talk on the phone, text and facetime every chance they got, since Jackson  left to south Korea to join JYP new group Got7. Now, it been three months since Jackson  heard from Mark. Jackson notice Mark hasn't been on any of his social media either.  Jackson  is really worry  and doesn't know what to do to find out about Mark.

Meanwhile, Mark still in Taiwan, he's  traveled most of the Taiwan this year and is staying at a small villa close to where his parents come from originally. now that mark finished his plan for the year he still isnt sure if he want to go back to America and continue studying or go to South korea and take up JYP offer in joining Got7. But mark doesn't want to just go because of jackson but because he actually wants to become an idol. Mark just can't seem to decided what he exactly really wants. The only he could make up his mind is if he doesnt speak or have any contact what so ever with jackson untill he decide what to do. he needed time to think  without Jackson's influence  interfering with his decision. In the mean time Jackson is loosing it back in seoul.

"Hyung let's go eat I am really hungry" BamBam  whined "I am sorry BamBam I'm not in the mood to eat right now.. next time buddy." Jackson respond while still staring at his phone intensely.

  "But hyung, you have to eat sometimes. you haven't eaten anything all day and we practice hard today." BamBam continued.

"Bam...I just want to go to my bed ok, go with Yugyeom" Jackson said a bit irritated, pointing to the direction where Yugyeom was sitting on the sofa playing with his phone but still listening to the whole conversation.

"hyung don't be like that, please come with me I know-" "BamBam!! Stop asking me I already  said NO!! leave me the alone!!" Jackson shouts cutting BamBam off. Jackson grabs his backpack and storms out of the studio. Yugyeom gives BamBam  a deadly look..shaking his head slowly

. "What??!" Bambam snarls.

"Why are you so persistent, he already  said no to you" Yugyeom said.

" I just want him to do something so he'll stop being  so depressed. haven't you noticed that he has changed lately? he is not the  same energetic and fun Jackson anymore" BamBam explains.

. " Well don't you kown why he is feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter