Taiwan.

Fated..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark.. Mom.. I am not going to die you know? I am just going away for a while ok. Mark says to his mom as they say goodbye at the airport in L.A..

Mom: " I know Yi En but I am your mother and can't help worrying about you..

Papa: " OK you two.. let him go now.. we can go see him whenever you want ok. Don't worry too much he is a grown up man already.

Mark: "Pa take care of her ok please call me all the time.. I have to now.

"Passages to Taiwan please aboard gate B2.. on the speakers"

Mark wave goodbye to his parents as he walks away with his carry-on loggage. He gets into the airplane and find his seat by the window. Opens his backpack and get his tablet out put his earphones on and starts listening to music as he looks outside the window. .airplane setting off to Taiwan.

Jackson.. (Speaking in cantonese) Xin xin I don't want to keep arguing with you please can you just stop? As he walks away to his car.

Xin Xin: " Ka Yee! As Jackson sets off in his car. Jackson and Xin Xin have been in a relationship for a few years.. Jackson sees her more like a sister then a woman and is hard for him to cope with her swing moods and personality. He would prefer to see her as friend. But he is afraid of dessapointing his parents. Jackson gets home..

Mom: Ka Yee?! Are you ok? As she walks towards him.. what is wrong? you look up set..

Jackson: is nothing mum . I'll be ok.

Mom: I know there is somethig bothering you. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter