Just ask her

All I want is your love
(Baekstal chapter!!)
 
 
 
For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Rosemonde Gerard -

7 March 2015

“I’m serious about this guys. I really want out from this hell hole, I can’t take it anymore.”

“Lay is right Suho, we been treated more like slaves than K-pop idols.”

“But guys, even if we go against the boss and nullify our contract with SM, we can we go? He owns the building we are living in right? I’m pretty sure he’s going to force the landlord to throw us out. Where will we live then?”

“I know, I know! We could stay in my house until we finally find another dorm to live in. I’m pretty sure my parents are going to allow it!”

“Live at your house? The last time all of us went, we made a big hole in your living room Chanyeol, remember?”

“Shut up Maknae, I’m sure my parents has already long forgotten that incident.”

“Maybe we could ask Kris, Luhan or Tao. They were the first one to do it and look at them now. Kris Hyung even got a freaking role in a Hollywood movie.”

“How about you Baekhyun, you been silent this entire time, what do you think.”

No answer.

“Baekhyun.”

No answer.

“Baekhyun....”

Still no answer.

“Baekhyun!”

Still no answer.

“Hyung, are you even listening to us?”

Baekhyun watched as Krystal Jung in all her beauty entered the cafeteria, together with her were her members, Victoria, Luna and Amber, as usual. He beautiful brown hair looked especially brown today, and her face seemed to glow.

Baekhyun sighed and put his head on the tale, obliviously love struck by the y younger Jung.

EXO followed Baekhyun line of sight and rolled their eyes, giving a tired sigh.

“Of course.”

Kai mumbled.

“How can we do a meeting if Baekhyun keeps getting love struck by Krystal.”

Suho added.

To be honest, Baekhyun wasn’t exactly friends with her....in fact, they barely even talk. Ever since he joined SM, he has only spoken 10 times (No he wasn’t counting) to her, but ever since he set his eyes on the younger Jung, he has already developed a crush on her. All he wanted to was to take her out on a date.

But he knew, of course, that it was impossible.  With the number of other idols also trying to woo her. Besides, he knew he wasn’t handsome than L of Infinite or Minghyuk of BTOB, he is just the damn freaking main vocalist, not the face of the group. Plus being in a “relationship” with his Noona, Taeyeon, It’s just make it look more harder.

“Just ask her out Hyung.”

Sehun said as they watched F(x) settle on a table across from them.

“You can just bluntly ask someone as beautiful as Jung Soojung.”

Baekhyun countered.

“So when will you ask Baekhyun? You know that many other Idols out there has consider Krystal as their Ideal type, what will happen if someone managed to win her heart?”

“That will never happened guys. They haven’t done something special yet. I’m sure there’s a waiting list.”

He answered bitterly.

All the others could do was just to shook their head.

“Man I thought Chanyeol was a pussycat, guess I thought wrong.”

Kai muttered silently.

 

 

 - - -

 

 

He didn't know what happened.

At first, he was practicing EXO's comeback song in one of the practice room.

And the next thing he knew, a bouquet of roses were push to his hands and he was quickly thrown out of the room by Chanyeol and Chen. He could still remember the sly smiles and smirks the others gave him before they close and lock the door.

"Go confess to Krystal now or we won't allow to go back to the dorm."

He heard Suho said.

And now, here he was, walking all around the entire building searching for the one girl that managed to enter his heart.

As Baekhyun entered the cafeteria, opportunity struck.

The entire place was empty, and Krystal was sitting in one of the many chair that were stack around the room.

Baekhyun watched as she sighed and pulled a big cute white bear out of a big plastic bag along with a big box of chocolate, probably from a fan or a crush who was like Baekhyun, scared to ask her out.

He continued to watch, eyes widening as she went to dump the box of delicious chocolate into the nearest trashcan.

He blinked.

"Not a fan?"

He accidentally spoke aloud. He clasped his over his mouth but it was already too late.

Krystal's head snapped up to him as she blinked.

"What?"

Baekhyun mentally cursed at himself as he stepped towards her.

"Uhmm......of chocolate. I mean, you don't like it?"

She wrinkled her nose cutely.

"No, I'm kind if allergic to it."

Baekhyun thanked Silently thanked Jessica for telling him not to buy any chocolate for Krystal.

"That's too bad."

"For them," Krystal countered, throwing more candy away. "Just money out of their pockets."

Baekhyun nodded. An awkward silence fell on them.

"So…um…"

He shifted on his feet and stared down at his shoes. The feeling of nervousness was coming back to haunt him again.

"There was s-something that I've been meaning to ask…"

Krystal felt her heart leap.

"Yeah?"

Baekhyun looked down at the bouquet of flowers in his hands. With a burst of confidence, he lifted them and looked Krystal in the eye.

"Are you busy thus Friday, I want to bring you to go see this new movie I always wanted to watched, and since my members can't accompany me, will you?"

Krystal blinked as he the flowers towards her. She was confused for a second before her lips turn into a smile and she put her hands on her hips.

"Are you asking me out Baekhyun Oppa?"

Baekhyun nodded shyly.

"I've been trying to ask you out since....well, for a long time."

Baekhyun started rambling, his nerves getting the best of him.

"But because of my fake relationship with Taeyeon Noona and the boss who doesn't let me date other people and—"

Krystal leaned up and kissed his cheek, effectively shutting him up. She grinned, her face still red. "Of course. I'd love to. Pick me up at eight? On Friday?"

Baekhyun gaped down at her, his face heating up. He just nodded slowly.

Krystal smiled and grabbed her stuff, shut her locker, and then disappeared down the hall.

A few minutes after she left, he finally registered he was going on a date with her. He grinned and gave a sigh of relief.


However, now he had to keep this a secret from the eyes of the public, the million of saesang fans, and of course, his boss.

Oh well. It'll be worth it.


31.12.15 (3 out of 3)   How's this chapter, So sorry if this chapter . I wrote this when I was sick. I'm going to edit it when I get better. One again, Sorry :)