Jessica Alba?

All I want is your love
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Jean Anouilh -

 

 

 

Jessica didn't see James after cleaning up her apartment like she hoped to. After stumbling upon his and Kris's conversation she felt that he needed some space.

The alcoholism really surprised her. In all of their 5 years friendship, never did she saw him act out of the ordinary. Occasionally she'd see him drink a glass of wine but that would be it, it never went over the top like the two men conversed about over the phone.

Jessica thought the best thing would not to be bringing the topic up to James, at least not until he was ready.

She knew how it felt to be put on the spot for having a problem. The last thing Jessica wanted to do was cause James any trouble or stress him out.

What she heard though was overwhelming and her mind still tried to process everything she heard.

"God, and I thought I had problems…..." She found herself saying as she went to her table and began eating some homemade pasta.

Jessica had an urge to invite James over to eat and normally she would do so but the other part of the phone conversation, whether or not James had feelings for her, made her feel uncomfortable.

She had to admit to herself that deep down she had a crush on him. Probably during their first meeting, when they were introducing each other did it hit her especially after James said she was very beautiful. Jessica however felt like it was just adrenaline and lust talking. She never did act on her feelings though and waited just to see if it prolonged itself. When James first revealed that he was dating Maria Sharapova to her, maybe that's when she knew she would never have a chance to be together with him so she began to date several different men to forget about the feeling, but all of those relationship never even lasted for 6 months. Being the sensible person she was, Jessica still vowed not to let James know about it.

"Jessica, you can't. You just can't do it. You have Tyler remember. You can't cheat in him, you need him."

Jessica then sighed and shook her.

Feeling conflicted she gave up eating her meal and placed it into the fridge. The remaining leftovers she scrounged up into a bowl and placed a plastic wrap on top of it.

Jessica then opened up her door and went down the hallway to James's apartment. She placed the container in front of his door step and retreated back to the comfort of her apartment for sleep.

James, who was awake at the time, heard her movements. He got up from the couch he was sleeping on and opened the door seeing the food by his feet. He picked it up and looked down the hall towards Jessica's door. Whenever she did little acts like this it made him feel better .He instinctively wanted to go talk to Jessica but instead he just smiled and went back inside his apartment.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Back at Jessica's apartment, Jessica was preparing herself to go to bed and end another day until she remembered what James ask her to do.

"Should I?"

She asked herself as she looked at her phone. After what seems like an hour (Just 30 seconds), Jessica sigh and them began looking for Baekhyun contact info.

"Couldn't hurt to do it."

She pressed the call button and the phone started to ring. After about 5 rings, he finally pick up.

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered with a slightly confuse tone, probably after being waken up.

"Hey Baekhyun, it's Jessica."

 

 

- -

 

"Hey Baekhyun, it's Jessica."

Baekhyun froze and sit up on the bed, he looked at his roommate, Chen and noticed he's still sleeping. The troll was even snoring like a pig.

Knowing full well that Chen is in deep slumber and wouldn't wake up, Baekhyun fanboy scream came out.

"Jessica Alba!!?? Omg! Omg! Omg! How did you get my number?! Omg, I'm your biggest Korean fan, you are so beautiful! Can you marry me?! I-i mean, not marry, but- wait, Why am I speaking in Korean, you don't even understand what I'm saying!"

The line went dead silent of a while. Baekhyun heard a loud slapping sound and a high pitched laugh. Not too long after, the voice spoke up again.

"No Bacon, it's Jessica. Jessica Jung, your noona remember?"


Hey guys, this is just a short update.Sorry for this, but I have been pretty busy these days so I have less time on the computer. I promise and promise and promise that I will make it up for you. I think the next update will be this weekend. Once again, thanks for reading and those 93 subscribers and 13 upvotes, I love you guys!

Divergent

I really don't know who is Baekhyun roommate at his dorm, so I'm just going to put Chen. If you know, please tell me so that I can change it.