The offer

All I want is your love

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
 Roy Croft -

 

4th March 2015

"I can't accept the offer boss." James stated firmly.

 

All pair of eyes in the room look at him In shock, not believing what did they just heard. James Park Dongchul, the most hardworking artist of YG Entertainment, or even in the Korea music industry and the face of K-Pop, just reject an offer to collaborate with Justin Bieber?

It was currently the yearly YG family meeting. It was a meeting to discuss future schedules, comebacks, endorsements, collaboration and etc. It was a huge hassle and usually lasted for several hours. During the meeting, His boss, the CEO of YG, Yang Hyun-Suk reveal that Justin Bieber was a big fan of K-Pop and has express interest to collaborating with one of YG's artist. So without second thought, the board of directors has chosen James, since.....well, he is the face of K-Pop anyway. Every singer in the world wanted to collaborate with him. He has the voice of an angel, the dancing skills of a machine, and a handsome face that every woman would die for. They didn't expect him to reject the offer.

Out of everyone in the room, Yang Hyun-suk was shock the most. He has known him ever since his early years as a trainee, and it came a shock that he would reject the offer to collaborate with a famous American Pop star. He tried his best to hide his shock, but everyone, including James, could see clearly he was somehow disappointed. Knowing that if he would collaborate with Justin, YG's popularity and money income will skyrocket over the roof. He was surely displeased.

"Wait..... Hyung, are you sure about this, Seriously?"  His best friend and group member, Imhyuk asked with widened eyes.

James didn't answer but gave him a nodded.

the others were still in the state shock.

"Oppa, this isn't like you." The leader of 2NE1, Cl said. "You're the most hardworking artist I have ever seen. What's the problem??"

G-Dragon nodded, "Chaerin is right dude. It's Justin Bieber we're taking about. The world's number 1 pop star!" He exclaimed.

After a few minutes, Hyun-suk finally gain back his senses and look at James sternly," James-ah, this isn't like you. Why the change? This is Justin Bieber we're taking about. Why the hel-....No , why the would you pass this offer up?"

James sighed and sat properly on his chair in front of a big, round table and look at him, straight in the eyes.

Everyone could tell he was going to give Hyun-Suk a honest answer.

"I been in the spotlight for much too long already boss. I don't see the point of me collaborating with Justin Bieber, our popularity will skyrocket. you should let Jiyong or Seunghyun-Hyung to do it. Heck, you should even give the juniors," he pointed towards the members Ikon and Winner, " the chances to shine. My time is already over, let the newcomers get the spotlight. Let them have it before someone get kick out of a group again."

Hyun-Suk could sense some hostility in the last part of his sentence. He knew for a while he was still mad and angry of SM Entertainment scandal last year, so Who could blame him? Everyone knew what happened to Jessica and has since hated SM to guts because of it.

"James, Look ..." Hyun-Suk took a deep breath before continuing," I know you still hated what happened to Jessica. Believe me, all of us, even me are angry too. If there was any way I could help her, I do it in a heartbeat. But you and I know she's a strong girl. she still has her fashion business to take care of, plus she is already living just across from you, what more could you ask for?"

James knew he was right, and he was asking the same question......

What more could he asked for?

"Her love."

His Inner voice said.

James shook his head to get rid of that annoying voice before replying,

"This isn't about Jessica."

"no, this has everything to do with Jessica."

Teddy, one of the producer of YG, stated as everyone shook his head and sighed.

"James, I'm not being mean or trying to break you or anything, but she already has that Lizard hair , Tyler now. Believe me, I'm very upset that she chose him over you, but there nothing we can try to do. You say you are over her but your action say otherwise. I....We all need to know, do you still Love her?"

"No."

He stated firmly.

"Like you said Hyung, she already has Tyler now. I can do anything about it."

His book posture could give him off the presence that he meant what he meant.

Hyun-Suk cocked his eyebrow, still feeling like he was hiding something.

"Anything at all?"

"Other than she is good friend, there's is nothing more to say."

Hyun-Suk sigh in relieve while the others, especially Bom and Minzy, look at James with concern. They knew that was a big lie. They knew he still love her . They knew he was heartbroken when Jessica revealed to them that he is dating Tyler.And they knew Tyler was a major Playboy and tried to convince Jessica to leave him, but being a stubborn girl, she never listen.

"Alright. Are you sure I can't change your mind on this collaboration opportunity?"

James shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to partake. And also boss, I'm asking for a flavor."

He crossed her arms and adjusted his glasses slightly. Taking a sip of coffee she began to speak to him. Everyone in the room was eager to know what was the flavor

"I'm listening,"

"I want to request a year off."

"A year off?!"

"Yes."

Everyone could not believe the words she was hearing. First, a rejection of the collaboration offer and now a vacation was contributed to the list. James was never the type of person to ask for a vacation or any time off for that matter. Whenever they were any request he would be the first one on board no questions asked. A part of Hyun-Suk felt trapped at this offer. He was dedicated and he deserved a long time off but since he was probably the most hardworking artist the Korean Music industry ever have, it would be hard to find another Idol who is similar like him. However as much as he regretted it, a year off was the least they could do for him.

"Fine, James....you can have your one year vacation. Just be sure not to get into a huge scandal or anything. I don't mind if it's dating scandal or something, but please, I don't want to see read the morning newspaper saying "The face of K-Pop, James Park get a one night stand with daughter of president Obama" or something, just don't." Everyone chuckles at his remark.

"Knowing you it will probably be a paid vacation."

James laughed a little at hearing the jealousy in s voice. Impaction has been promoting for almost 5 years straight and haven't got a single break. Even though in James's mind the work and schedule was tedious and stressful, he knew that they enjoyed the way they sing and dance their hearts out while hearing the fans scream their name. James knew it Would be one of the things he misses during his vacation.

"Until next time Brothers and sisters."

James got up and bowed towards everybody. He went and shook both PSY and Se7en hands not before hugging both of his juniors, Winner and Ikon and giving them some words of advice.After that, He went to 2NE1's side and the girls waste no time and began to embraced him one by one. He returned all of them. When it was time to say goodbye to Impaction, all of them gave him a crushing bear hug together and only separated when James said he cannot breath. "Be sure to win the "Boy group of the year" at this years MAMA, or else you boys will get it." He said sternly, which causes all of them to gulped down their saliva and looked away.

Next was Big Bang. The oldest, Top, GD and Taeyang shook James's hand while the two Maknaes, Daesung and Seungri gave James another bear hug and ramble on how much they will miss him. After saying goodbye to the rest of the staff, including Teddy and his dance choreographer, Steven. It was finally time to say goodbye to his boss. He gave him a firm handshake before James gave him a hug. The CEO returned it as they looked at each other as good friend

"You have fun. Go enjoy life; Do what you want. It's not like everyday that s famous Idol like you gets to have a vacation."

"I'll be sure to send you all a postcard if I end up going to Bahamas."

He and several others smirked at him, knowing full well James was aware they always wanted to go there.

"Don't bother! That's like rubbing salt in an open wound!"

James headed for the door but then paused as he heard Hyun-Suk's voice.

"James.....Take care of her…she's the only thing you got aside from Tyler. Be sure to let Jessica know we miss her."

James smiled.

"I'm sure she'd like to hear that."

He walked down the hallway of the base feeling like his body was lighter. James felt like a huge weight was lifted off him as he made his way back to the apartment, hoping today Jessica would smile once in a while.


How was it, good? Bad? Worse? Better? Comment and subscribe please! Or even maybe Upvote!!

 Please vote! I want to know who do you want Baekyun to be paired up with. I know some of you guys are baekyeon shippers out there, but I'm going to put them in a fake relationship . Sorry. I really want Baekhyun to end with a Apink member so I decided to do a poll. Both Eunji and Bomi are my favourite members and Is shipped them both with Baekhyun, so now I need your opinion.

Thanks for reading the first chapter and thank you for the 9 subscribers. Thank you so much!!

 

BAPANDAPINK / SEAN12 / JESSICA12345FOREVER / 12345ELDDY / 12345TANWINGJET / 12HIMCHAN / 12345REY / USHER678 / XOXOTAERINXOXO