WHERE ARE YOU?

Two different world

SOFEA'S POV

“Mwoyah!? You’re also coming ?!” I raised my voice a little upon the REALLY SHOCKING news.

“Yes,Sofea.I’m following you,”Siwon Oppa said on the other line.

I shifted my position from laying to a sitting position on the bed.

“SERIOUSLY? Don’t you have any schedules for the next four days?!” I asked him,seriously.

“Um~it’s really a GOOD NEWS that I don’t have any schedules for the next 5 days actually,” he replied me back.

“And another good news is I’m going to sit beside you tomorrow in the plane,too. Hehe,” He laughed.

How did he managed that? Didn’t the flight were fully booked!?

“Aish~I can always get what I want,Sofea. Easy,just….” I cut him off.

“Okaay,oppa. I can’t stop you from following me back to Malaysia. But,let me ask you again, CHONGMAL!?” I asked him.

“Ne,nayeh yeppun yo-dongsaengie,” he ansewered back in a very cute way. (Trans : Yes,my pretty little sis)

“Okay,okay. Actually you don’t need to act cute to me,oppa. It’s kinda weird!”

“And it can appear goosebumps all over me. Like right now,” I said to him.

“Ahahah,” He laughed.

“Don’t be late tomorrow,Oppa! I won’t be waiting for you too long at the airport! I might just board the flight without you. Hehehe,” I said to him.

“Don’t worry,Sofea! I will be there earlier than you thought,” he said enthusiastically.

“Araso,Oppa! See you there!” I said to him.

When I was about to end the call suddenly I heard someone scream my name.

“SOFEAAA! Is that Sofea,Siwon-sshi ?!” Donghae said in a very loud voice that was able for me to hear it clearly.

“Yes,Donghae.Why ?”Siwon asked.

I decided to eavesdrop on them for a while. Kekeke.

“Can I talk to her a bit ?” Donghae said.

“Aishi~HAE! WHERE IS YOUR PHONE NOW?” Siwon asked.

“Ahhh,I…................LOST IT SOMEWHERE! I swear I didn’t misplaced it! Or I think,my phone was walking all these times,” Donghae Oppa replied.

That is a LAME answer,Donghae Oppa! Hahaha,phone walking by itself?

“HERE.. Don’t be too long.It’s my credits afterall. I’ll be watching you from far okay. I got my eyes on you,Hae,” Siwon Oppa said.

I can conclude that Siwon Oppa was shoving the phone to Donghae Oppa now and a little while he will say,

“Annyeong,Sofea! Apa khabar?” And yes,my guess was correct! (Trans ‘Apa Khabar’ : How are you?)

“Ne,I’m fine thank you,”I replied to him.

“Ahhh,you will be going back tomorrow eh,Sofea? Ahhh~ㅠ_____ㅠ” He sounds so sorrow on the other line.

“Ne,oppa. I’m going back tomorrow,” I replied.

“Well,” I continued. “Are you coming to the airport tomorrow,oppa?”I asked him. Waiting for his answer patiently.

“Uh-wait.Siwon did asked me if I wanna go to send you and HIM tomorrow,and my answer is YES! I’m coming to the airport tomorrow!” Donghae Oppa said in a happy tone.

“That’s good,oppa!” I said.YAY!

“Ne,I don’t know how to hang out with you after this,Sofea. You are so faaaar away from me. Starting from tomorrow I think I ‘ll be lonely,Sofea,” Donghae Oppa said.

“Oppa,you can always e-mail me or IM,” I said.

“But,no live interaction!” He said.

“Oh yeah,we can webcam-ing each other too! Like on SKYPE or IM,”I listed down.

“But,I can’t see you clearly. There would be low conncetions that will be very very disturbing! And also maybe I couldn’t hear your voice very clearly and how are you going to explain that?” He insisted on.

“That….can be fixed,oppa! Yes,it could be fixed!”I solved.

I heard him sighed on the other side.Ahh~Donghae Oppa.

“I know you’ll be missing me,Oppa. But,I’ll promise that I will always remember you when I’m in Malaysia!” I said to him.

“Are you sure?”He assuring me.

“Yeap,I am sure! And I will inform you when I’m in Korea! Please,do inform me if you changed your number.Easier for me to contact you,”I reminded him.

“Ne,my dongsaeng-ah!” Donghae Oppa said very cutely.

“Hahaha,and thank you for taking care of me while I’m in Korea. Thank you also for hanging out with me whenever you’re free,” I thanked him.

“Ahh,gwaenchana.I’m the one who always bugging to take care and hang out with you because I like too take care and hang out with you! Thanks for agreeing too,Sofea!”Donghae Oppa thanked me.

“Okay,okay. Enough said you guys. Beep Beep.. I’m coming through this call,” Siwon Oppa out of nowhere suddenly interrups our call.

“AAAA,Siwon! A little bit please,”Donghae Oppa begged.

“What a little bit? I thought it already HOURS!” Siwon Oppa pointed out.

“Nevermind,Donghae Oppa.We can talk tomorrow anyways,” I assured Donghae Oppa.

“Yes,you heard that Donghae. You guys can talk tomorrow,” Siwon Oppa said.

“Ahh,araseo araseo Siwon-sshi. But,wait for a while I’m going to say goodnight to her,”Donghae Oppa said.

“Sofea,sofea.Ohhh my Sofea,” And I heard a smack. “OMO,what’s that for Siwon-sshi?”

“Well,just straight to the point,please!” Siwon Oppa said.

“Well,Okay then. Sofea,goodnight!Sleep well! Sweet dreams! Avoid nightmares! If you do have one,call me as soon as possible!” Donghae Oppa said.

“Ne,araseo Donghae Oppa!Take care of yourself! Okay?” I said to him.

“ARA-ARA-ARASEEOO!”He said kiddishly.

“Well,Sofea.It’s me,Siwon Oppa. Goodnight,my dear lil’ sis,”He said to me.

“Ne,my big brother! Goodnight! See you tomorrow!” I said to him and shut off my phone.

A few minutes later,I found myself sinking into a long goodnight sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 “Attention to all passangers heading to Malaysia with MH6117 at 2:00PM,you may check-in at the boarding gate C now.Thank You,”

 

“Oppa,they’re calling for us now. I think we should go soon,” I said to Siwon Oppa who is really busy talking to Sungmin Oppa.

“Ohh? Okay,sure.Sure,we should go soon,” Siwon Oppa said to me.

Uncle Jeffrey who apparently didn’t have any importang meetings today came to send me off with Atiqah and also Donghae and Sungmin Oppa.

“Well,I guess we have to bid goodbye now?” I said to them.

I hugged Uncle Jeffrey and Atiqah. I almost burst my tears when I hugged them.

To Donghae and Sungmin Oppa, I’d just bowed to them and said goodbye to them. I can’t hugged them without any reason. It’s forbidden in Islam.

“Annyeong,Oppa! I will be missing you! Do contact me always okay?” I said to them.

“Wait,Sofea. Kyuhyun said he wants to come here. But,I still wonders where is he?”Sungmin Oppa said.

“Well,that’s great. I can meet him the last time before I left,” I said.

“Hmm~I’m not sure wether he can manage it on time because he'd just finished his schedule,” Sungmin Oppa said.

“Well,I guess we can wait for him right just for a while? Pity him,I think he really rushed himself to get here,” I said to them.

“Well,okay then,Sofea. We will wait for him,okay?”Siwon Oppa said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

“Ahh,Kyuhyun.Ppali come here!”

Sungmin texted to Kyuhyun.

AUTHORS NOTE:

  • TO MY DEAREST READERS & SUBSCRIBERS! Sorry for the late update!
  • Thank you for the comments! It's really meaningful to me!
  • I LOVE YOU ! Thanks for reading my story ^_____^
  • and yeah,what do you think of Kyu's red hair? o___O