OLD FRIEND

Two different world

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyuhyun!Long time no see!”

I turned my head and saw Park Yoon Ri.She is my best-est friend I ever had since I was a kid. We used to spend times together with playing or hang out when we were a kid.But, now has changed.

After she went to New York,yes,I admit it that I am lonely.

And that’s just until I achieved my dream in becoming a singer by joining Super Junior.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Yoon Ri!Glad that now you’re back in Korea!”I exclaimed.

“Haha,Kyuhyun.I missed you very much!”She hugged me again.

“So,when did you actually arrived here? In Korea? Yesterday? Today? This morning?” I asked unpatiently.

“KYUU~you still haven’t changed do you? You are still the same Kyu when I left you.So unpatient!”She pinched my cheek.

“Well,I arrived here this morning and know what,the first person who I want to meet in Korea is you. YOU.YOU.YOU.YOU.” She continued and poked me.

“Aha,I knew it.You missed me THAT much,right? Ahh,proud to be one of your important person in your life,” I replied,proudly.

“So,what’s you’ve been up to ?I heard you debuted in one of the famous boyband,Super Junior right? I saw your debut performance actually. Eh,no wonder you look so handsome now,” She praised me and started to messing up my hair.

“Yes,I’m the thirteenth member of the group aka the maknae  too! See.. ”I said and began to held up my nose high.

“Eii~Kyuhyun. Don’t be so proud of yourself.Self-absorbed!Or not I will reveal some of your secrets to the whole world,so you will be doomed.HHAHA.”

“Yah,Yoon Ri! Don’t you dare do that,or not…”I said.

“Or not… what ? What are you going to do?” She asked me.

“Nothing.I think I don’t want to burden you today as your first day back in Korea after 13 years,”I said.

“So,”I continued the conversation “what do you want to do today? Let’s hang out together! Please,please,please,please!” I pouted.

She looked away from me and said, “Let me think about it.Hish~Kyu.Actually, you’re too old to do that pouty thing infront of me.Sorry,mister. I can’t fall for it!” She teased me.

“Well,okay. I gave up,”And she looked at me. “What? Like I said,I’m going easy with you. But, after this you will feel the hardness! Just wait….”

“Ha-ha.I’m not scared at all.Actually,I’m kinda missing your bulliness,naughtiness & cuteness,” She giggled.

"By the way,Dutch treat?" I asked.

"Nope,I'm gonna treat you actually.Hehehe,"She said.

"Ahh~Tha..."

"No need for that.Friends,remember?"She cut me off.

"Well,yeah.Friends!" I said softly.

--------------------------------------->

So,after thirty minutes we end up dine-in at a bulgogi restaurant near my school.

“Ahh,this makes me feels better! I missed the original one!Well,of course at New York I did  ate Korean food,but I must admit it. Korean food in Korea itself is the best,”She said as she shove another bulgogi inside .

“Aigoo~Yoon Ri yah.Please eat carefully,don’t get yourself choked! No one here wanted to be your lifesaver,”I said and laughed.

“Well,how about you? You also didn’t want to ? FINE!” She (merajuk)

“Yes.Including me. Because my main reason came here is to eat. Not to save someone’s life from death that caused by she choked herself. Wouldn’t it be so funny?” I chukled and continue to focus on my food.

“So, Kyuhyun.What’s happening in your life that I had missed out in these 13 years ?” She asked.

“Nothing much actually. I didn’t get any girlfriends for sure. My life is just boring. School,training,studying,playing games like the usual,” I sighed.

“But,today.There’s something good had happened. Well,of course about you came back in Korea is a good thing. But,just shortly before you turned up, I found someone that I keen to know. As if like, I wanted to know her more and I will not be satisfied if I didn’t get to know her,” I continued with passion. Describing my feelings towards her in full content and explain everything without fail.

“AHHH,you seems so in love with her,” She said in a low voice.

---------------------------->

Yoon Ri’s POV

So,you didn’t see me as your woman? I thought I can have you back when I’m in Korea now. Why don’t you have any special feeling to me? I want us to be more than friend,Kyu. I believe that you have the same feeling for me too.

No! I will never give up. I can continue liking you and I am sure,you will like me too. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

  • Well,Hello readers !! Thank you for reading my story (:
  • To the most faithful commentors,thank you for your comments!! I never get tired of reading it!
  • AND SS4 OSAKA! THIS WEEKEND! OMG! so excited to read the updates!! and JEALOUSY FILLED IN ME AS I WATCHED THE MERCHANDISE LIST :( i need money to buy those things.... ><'

안녕! 

p.s: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!