NEW SEMESTER

Two different world

             At strike 3AM, all Super Junior members walked into their dorms looking very sleepy and tired due to their schedules. Without a glance to the members,Kyuhyun rushed to his bedroom which he shared with Sungmin after saying goodnight to the others.

            In the bedroom he didn’t even bother to wash up. He didn’t even manage to find the suis of the lamp in his bedroom because of his tiredness and seems did not care about it at all and hoped on his bed immediately and cuddled his body between the cozy bed and the soft pillows surrounding him.

            The next morning,he was awaken by Ryeowook to ensure Kyuhyun went to school early on his first day of school in the brand new semester.

KYUHYUN'S POV

“Kyu-ah!! Wake Up,Ppali!! Or else you will be late for school!”An annoying voice,yet irritating poke into dreamland.

I didn’t  wan’t to open my eyes instantly. So I grabbed another pillow at the nearest distance and cover my ears.

“I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP NOW,PLEASE WAKE UP CHO KYUHYUN!” Ryeowook who seems to have release his anger on me smack my with a spatula that he was holding now.

“Okay,okay. I will wake up now. Just don’t smack me again. It hurts me a LOT,” I emphasised.

Ryeowook just standing there cross the hands on his chest and glare at me with the sign of doing a work instantly.

I sighed very deeply and started to head to bathroom.

“EWWWW~I am so smelly and sweating right now!” I said as I undressed myself in the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

            After a short breakfast that was prepared by Ryeowook,I was picked up by the manager to send me to school.I snatch the chance eventhough it’s for 20 minutes to sleep in the car nicely.

“Kyu-ah,we’re already here.” Manager Hyung woke me up gently and held a tissue paper to me.

 

When I realised what is that for,I quickly wiped the liquid on my cheeck and instantly mend up my messy hair.

“Kyu-ah,I will fetch you later here at the same place,” Manager Hyung informed me.

“Oh,yes. Sure,” I replied back.

I closed the van’s door  and strode inside the school’s main building.

It’s such an exciting day where the atmosphere is very light with the students eagerness to meet their friends back.

Every single corner ,there would be a group of students updating each other and will not bothered about anyone who passed by them even there’s a storm is coming all it matters are their story in their holidays.

While at the corridors, couples were leaning at the door of the classrooms and begin to lovey dovey with each other non-stop. It does makes me sick a little.

With my unhealthy condition,I planned to straight to my classroom and take a few minutes of nap before our new homeroom teacher enters the class.

Without hesitation,I speed up my pace and struggling in the crowd to make my way to my classroom.

As I walked in,someone called my name.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Kyuhyun-ah!” Jihun,one of my classmates greeted me.

I stopped at them for a while and smiled grinishly an head towards a table which is located at the back of the class.

“Are you tired because of your Super Junior schedules?” Jihun approached me.

“Jihun-ah,if you are concerned about my health please give me some time to let me rest?” I snapped him back and continue back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Yah,Kyuhyun ah! You should get up now! Class is starting!" Jihun alerted me.

I mirrored myself using the windows and tidy up myself up from head to toe.

It’s not good in people’s view to see a messy ASIAN Hallyu stars in school.

“GOOD MORNING SONGSAENGNIM!” the monitor greeted our new homeroom teacher.

"Good morning yeorobun-ah! You can take a seat now...... by the way,my name is Park Da Eun. Call me Mrs. Park,"

Some useless introduction is going on at the front of the class.

Meanwhile,me at the back can’t hold myself from yawning very widely sue to  my tiredness and less oxygen in the brain.

I kept shifting my gaze to all angle in the classroom except at the teacher. And lastly after a while observing the classroom, I gazed to the outside of the window to keep myself from tumbling back into a sleepy position.

I brush my eyes quite a few times to let it stay awake and if I still can't kept it open,i guess i may excuse myself to go to the gents room.

"AIGOOOOOO~" i said while im yawning.

"OH! Before we start with our lseeon today, I need to introduce you to our family member of this class. Please come in,miss," Mrs. Park informed.

I still didn't focus on what are theteacher trying to say at the front.

My mind is everywhere until I heard some girl's voice.

I snapped my head instantly to the front of the class and gasp in shockness.

 

 

Author's NOTE:

  • Hello,my readers! I am very sorry for not updating my fanfic for a LONG LONG TIME. I have a very serious school works to do and I don't have much time to post a new chapter.
  • By the way, I am so thankful for those who are still interested on reading my story!
  • Any comments,just leave it down there okay?
  • P.S : I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR READERS!!!