The unexpected meeting

Two different world

 

SOFEA'S POV

I was leaning by the window, watching the clouds passed by as if they were welcoming me to this new place. I smiled happily and the excitement inside me begin to heat up! I remembered the moments where I bid my farewell to my parents & siblings in Malaysia a few hours ago. I cried, and promised them that I will contact them through email everyday.Thankfully, I am not a homesick. TING! A good bonus point.

“Please buck up your seatbelt,Ladies and Gentleman. We will be land at the Incheon National Airport in just a few minutes.Please shut off your mobile devices,laptop,mp3,ipods and so on so that It will not bother our landing,” said the stewardes.

---------------------------->

I stepped out my right leg first at the entrance of arrival hall. At the same time, I was searching for my Uncle Jeffrey that might be somewhere near. I kept on searching but there was no sign of him. So I decided to seat at bench.

“Where is Uncle Jeffrey ? I am so keen to meet him. Ugghh, I don’t like waiting. Be punctual is the most important. I hate this!” I mumbled to myself as I headed towards the bench. I kept on talking craps and BANG! I bumped into someone.

WAIT. Or someone had bumped to me. Well… :/

“Choesonghamnida,chongmal choesonghamnida.” The person kept bowing to me. Well, I felt like I wanna get angry to him. More or less, wanna nagging at him.

“Sofea,calm down!” I talked to myself. “I think it will be more useful if I save up the angry part and ask him where usually people waits for taxi,”

I cleared up my throat. And he was looking at me. He wore a very stylish trench coat and he covered his mouth with a mask. “Is he disguising?”

I moved on from my thoughts and asked him “Excuse me sir,may I ask you where is the place for taxi? I am waiting for someone to pick me up. And I think I will wait him there.” I inserted a smile too !

“I’m kinda in a hurry,miss. I’m sorry… again. But I think you will not get lost if you follow  these signboards,” and he pointed at one of the signboards showing a taxi picture.

He helped me by picking up my bag and carries it to the bench that I supposed to go a few minutes earlier.I put my things down and said “Well, I wanna give my gratitude to your kindness for helping me carrying my BIG,HEAVY luggage. And not to forget, I am going to forgive you about the incident happened earlier,”

“Here is your luggages & bags,miss. Take care! Hope to see you soon!” He said while bowing to me.

I said thanks and saw him run towards the opposite direction.

I started to think, what does he mean by “Hope to see you soon” ?

--------------------->

THE GUY’S POV

“Oh! I’m late again! I hope mom didn’t get mad at me this time.” He monologued to himself.

He quicken his pace so that he will be on time to say goodbye to his parents. His parents are going outstation for 3 months. He don’t want to miss the chance to see his parents for the last time before 3 months.

Then …… BANG!

My left arm hurts a bit. But I just ignored it.

 “Choseonghamnida,chongmal choesonghamnida,” I bowed to her.  And suddenly, I looked to her.

She is……different. Well, she REALLY is different.

She wore hijab on her head. So I assume that she must be a Muslim. I looked at her. She is quite pretty. Her eyes, it’s so beautiful. It shone like a jewel. My heart flustered.

I was speechless for a moment. And totally forgot about my urgent matter. I can felt there ought to be something behind this unexpected meeting between us.

Suddenly, I heard someone was speaking to me. And oh! It’s her. She was talking to me. Wait,where am I just now? Had my soul flew away from my body ?

“Excuse me sir,may I ask you where is the place for taxi? I am waiting for someone to pick me up. And I think I will wait him there.”She inserted a smile.

“Thank you missie,you just make me crazy over you. Why on earth did you smile at me ?”He thought to himself.

“AH! Pabo-ya! Your parent are waiting for you now! You gotta go!”He heard a whisper in his head.

“AH!i gotta go.”

“I’m kinda in a hurry,miss. I’m sorry… again. But I think you will not get lost if you follow  these signboards,” I showed to her those signboards that has a taxi picture on it. It’s kinda pity to leave her behind while I’m getting off to catch up my urgent matter.

So, I decided to be more gentleman to her. Without hesitate, I quickly picked up her luggages and bags that were on the floor and placed it at the nearest bench.

“Well, I wanna give my gratitude to your kindness for helping me carrying my BIG,HEAVY luggage. And not to forget, I am going to forgive you about the incident happened earlier,” She said.

“Here is your luggages & bags,miss. Take care! Hope to see you soon!” I said back to her. I bowed to her for the last time and turn my back to her.

I tried not to look behind because I know for some reason I wanted to accompany her until the person who supposed to pick her up arrives.

And while I was heading to my parents, who are sure going to be mad at me because I’m late, thinking to myself…

“Am I going to meet her again? I hope what I had said to her earlier will come true. I really want to meet her again..I am keen to meet her again,”

And I began to run to the departure gate.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

  • the italic writings usually when the character talking to themselves.

 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I'M SORTING OUT PROPERLY IN MY HEAD HOW THIS STORY GOING TO BE. AND I AM 101% SURE THAT IT WILL GOING TO BE DAE-BAK ! BUT NOW AS THE BUILDER OF THE STORY PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WITH THE BORING SCENES !! 

 

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW!! PROMOTE MY STORY OKAY ? THANK YOU !! (HUGS)

 

=)