UH-OH SOMEONE GOT IN HIS WAY

Two different world

“Yah,Kyuhyun.Why is your face like that?”Sungmin asked suddenly to Kyuhyun.

“Ahh,nothing.It’s just that…Um.. Hello,Sofea!” He greeted me. He looked so happy and bright today.

“Ne,annyeonghaseyo!”I replied back while nodding my head.

“Omo,you can speak Korean a bit,”He looked startled.

“Hahaha,ne.Siwon oppa taught me.He is my Korean teacher currently while I’m here.”I said.

“Ahh,well.I didn’t know that hyung and you have known before today.I guess,he is the one who invited you here right?” He asked curiously.

“YES HE IS,KYU. Duhhh.Don’t you remember that Siwon said something about our special guess today?”Yesung fired him.

“EH? I’m not sure.I don’t think so I got the message about it.AHH~I think I have schedules when Siwon Hyung informed that maybe?”

“Aishi~this kid,”Yesung said and I was laughing at the other side.

“Sofea…..” Kyuhyun called me.

I looked at him,BUT….

“BOYS,”their manager said at the door. “We’re gonna go grab some dinner.Quickly prepare to take off! Oh yeah,Sofea.Since you are the SPECIAL GUEST today as Siwon said,you can join us,”

“OH YEAH!She can join us,” I heard Ryewook Oppa said at the corner of the room.

“Yah,guys.Why are you so excited that she can join our dinner?” Teuk Oppa said.

“OH! We wanna interview her more after this. I believe this is going to be a good time to interview her,” Sungmin & Ryeowook Oppa high-fived each other.

Well,I guess I’m the main victim tonight.I was getting my coat at the corner but Donghae insist on helping me wearing it.

“Ahh,Sofea.Let me help you with your coats,”Donghae said.

I stared at him,trying to look for an answer.

“What? You’re my responsibility now,Sofea.Let me help you,okay?”He answered.

“Ne,kamsahamnida Donghae oppa,” I said as he help me wearing my coat.

“You’re most welcome! Kaja,” He said and leaving the noisy and busy Super Junior’s dressing room heading to the carpark.

I instantly followed him.

Siwon Oppa is already there when we arrived at the carpark.

“Good job,Donghae!You really did take care of my lil’ sis very well,” Siwon said as he saw us approaching him.

Donghae Oppa chuckled, “Well,you know. I’m responsible guy,Siwon. Hahaha,” And poked Siwon Oppa.

Well,they were playing around like poking,punching and making faces like “BOOHOO!” to each other. While me,standing there like a statue waiting for the others too arrive and also waiting for them to stop their drama. :/ I know,awkward right?

“Sorry,Sofea. We like to play around of we bored and whenever we have spare time like just now,”Siwon Oppa apologised.

“Ah,it’s okay!Actually I’m kinda c-c—c-c-cold now.And can’t wait to get inside the c-c—c-c-c-ar,”

“Okay,okay. Yah! Faster! She’s cold waiting for you guys!” Siwon shouted at the members who just got off from the lift.

They ran,actually kinda jogging to hurry up their steps toward us.

“Sorry,sorry. We have to clean up the mess that we created at the room. That’s why we’re a bit late,”Sungmin apologised to me.

“It’s okay,oppa. I’m just cold a bit,”I smiled to him trying to hold myself from obviously looking cold.

Instantly,Donghae took my hand as a sign for me to get into the van with him.

I was sanwiched between Siwon Oppa and Donghae oppa at the back of the van. While infront of me,Sungmin Oppa with Ryeowook Oppa sit together filling up the spaces beside them is Kyuhyun.

While the rest are in the next van.

------------------------------------------------------------->

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Sofea,how was your days in Korea?” Donghae asked her.

“Well,it’s cool.I like the way Koreans live.You guys are too easy-going. And I only have problems with the weather,”I heard she laughed.

I was listening .. more likely, eavesdropping right now.

A short while,Donghae hyung laughed too. “As far as I know,Malaysia is a hot country right? So you like hot weather eh?” He asked.

“Oh,yes.I quite missing Malaysia’s weather. The hotness there. And the way sun shine there,it’s really different.For food,I must eat only halal food. So,mostly I will be eating at my house,”She replied.

“Why are you doing that?” I heard Sofea asked him suddenly.

I wonder what Donghae was doing to Sofea just now.But,it’s too late to know about it.

Siwon together with Sungmin and Ryeowook turned his head and Siwon hyung asked “Yah,Donghae.Watcha doin’ to her?”

“Nothing……I’d just observing her face,” And caught hyung quickly stared to the window to hide his embarrassment.

Meanwhile,Sofea was laughing at Donghae and whispers something to Siwon that makes Donghae hyung feels irritating.

“Yah,what are you guys talking about?” Donghae hyung asked.

When I was about to turn my head,my phone rang…

 

♪~ Dduhoreun nimosube mujakjhung dallineun ee bam ee guhrineun,

Machi nuhege ppali garan deut makjineun jul moreugo~

 

“Yobseyo?”I picked up.

“Kyuhyun-ah!This is Yoon Ri!”Said the caller on the other line.

“OH! Yoon Ri! How are you?”I asked her.

“I’m fine thanks! Actually,there’s something urgent I wanted to talk to you.Can we meet up an hour from now? I have some matters to handle now. So that’s why I can’t meet you now. How?” She asked.

She sounds so urgent. Me,as her best friend should help her right?

“Yeah,sure!”I replied.

“Thank you very much Kyu-yah!I will text you the place later,”And did some “MUAH” sound in the end.

I shut my phone and tried to catch up the conversation at the back,it seems so hyper there! Sofea,Siwon,Ryeowook & Sungmin were laughing while Donghae was telling some old-fashioned jokes.

Huh,that man.Why no other jokes than that? SO LAME!” I sighed.

And the car stops.

“W-w-wait,we’re at an Arabian restaurant?”Sofea asked in curiousity.

“Ne,Sofea.Since you’re with us,I requested to our manager to bring us to a Halal restaurant. So,TA-DA! We’re going to eat some Arab dishes tonight!” Siwon said.

“WOAH!”

“OMONAA”

“This is our first time here!”

"DAE---------bak"

The other members including me were quite awed. With Sungmin Hyung & Wookie who were really leaving their jaw dropped. Teukie Hyung & Eunhyuk & Heechul & Yesung Hyung who were awed in some kind of manner. And me,trying to cool myself from the AWED atmosphere.

Then….

“Yah,yah. Don’t just stop and standing here.Nothing we will get by staring at the welcome board. Hurry up! My tank is empty now. I wanna feel it up ASAP!” Shindong said as he stormed inside the restaurant leaving us behind.

Then I heard Sofea was laughing.

“She is so laughable,”I chukled silently while admiring her laugh and followed Sofea and the rest entered the restaurant.

We entered the restaurant and was encountered to a big room.

“Sofea,sofea.Sit beside me,”I saw Donghae hyung requested to her while tapping the pillows on the floor.

Sofea hurriedly towards him without any words and sat on the floor. The restaurant’s concept is so traditional. So, no chairs. Just a table and a squared-flat pillow for us to sit on.

Siwon Hyung as usual will sit beside her without thinking to sit with the other members.

“You know what,Sofea.I can’t wait to resume my jokes in the car just now. It’s just that I have a LOT to joke you,”Donghae hyung said in such a kid-like voice.

“You can keep that later,oppa. Order first!” Sofea said to him while handing him a menu.

I wanted to sit infront of her but Sungmin hyung insist me to sit beside him. And that’s like 10km far from Sofea. AHHHH~

Before I could protest,I was dragged by Sungmin Hyung towards our  his seat >____<”

“HYUNG! Do we need to sit here?” I asked him.

“Hmm~all seats were taken by the others,Kyuhyun. Where do you wanna seat by the way?”

“I wanna seat near Sofea,”

“Waeyo,Kyuhyun?” He asked.

“I’ll talk about it at the dorm okay? Not now. Especially not infront of HER.”I said while watching Sofea was laughing happily with Donghae Hyung.

“Ahh,Okay.Okay. So for now,let us seat here okay ?” And threw me his FAMOUS AEGYO look.

I  just quickly sat on the floor and tried to think anything else besides Sofea.

Truthfully,I am jealous because Donghae Hyung was entertaining her now.

“Ahh,if I didn’t went to the toilet earlier,maybe I am the one who is around her now,”

Feeling regretful,I just observe silently at the both of them.

“WHAT? They’re exchanging their phone numbers?”

I stared with disbelief.

And beeeep. My phone rang.

“Psst,let’s meet at Starbucks Café near your dorm.

See you later.

XX,YoonRi,”

I think this is the best way to escape myself. So,I excused myself from the dinner and quickly head to Starbucks café.

“Ahh,this is harder than I thought. I want to know her more. Why can’t I approach her easily? Donghae Hyung will always get in my way. AISHI!”

 

from the author :

  • well,hello my subscribers/readers ! Since a while I didn't update my story. I know,I know. I'm so sorry! If I can I will try to update the next chapter within 24 hours :)
  • And, OMO.I wanna spazz 'Oppa Has Risen' here too! hehehe,that song really addictive. I LIKE IT! and the dance.... I'M LEARNING IT! hehehe. Maybe I can post my dance cover of 'Oppa Has Risen' one day ^^,
  • AND ! SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER -_______-
  • COMMENT! AND FOR THE SILENT READERS,I DON'T EAT U IF YOU DON'T COMMENT! BUT THANKS FOR READING ! HEHEHE:)

I LOVE YOU <3