IT'S A FANGIRL TIME

Two different world

 

 

Sofea’s POV

“Ack!”

“Eh,what’s that for,oppa?”I asked,rubbing forehead.

“That was for not focusing on your lesson!” He said.

“Sorry,oppa! I will never do that again!” I apologised.

Today,is another beautiful weekend.And today,is the Korean Language lesson with Siwon Oppa. Well, I can call him Oppa now because I already knew what “Oppa” stands for.

I took a sip of my white coffee. “Can we take 5 ? I’m kinda sleepy now.” I said and yawned.

“Okay,okay. Just 5 minutes!”  He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me.

“Well,Sofea.You’ve been here about 2 months now.Looks like you just have less than a month in Korea,”

“Ne,oppa.Less than a month till my SPM examination’s result will out! Ahh,nervous!” I remembered myself.

“Hmm~well,” he taking my hands, “I know you can pass with flying colours,Sofea! FIGHTING!”

“Thank you,oppa!Ahh,I don’t know how much I will be missing you when I’m back in Malaysia,” I said in a sad tone.

“Ohh,I am sure we can email or calling each other! I won’t forget you,”

“Well,or not I can just come to any of your concert right?Free tickets ,please!” I joked.

“HAHAHA! Oh! Talk about concert,we’re going to perform at Inkigayo Music Show this Sunday. So,I thought of inviting you to watch us perform live on stage,” He offered.

“OH! Sure,I would like to go !! I’d never went to any live music show. This will be my first time ever!” I said in a fangirl-ing voice.

“Okay,okay.Can we continue?” Siwon Oppa begged me.

“Please,please,please,”

“Okay,oppa,”I replied.

“But ,it isn’t 5 mins yet!” I reminded him.

“Ala,it’s already IS!” He protested.

“No,it didn’t YET! SEE!” I showed to him my watch.

“Oh yeah,lemme see,” He took my hand to observe the watch.

“Ohh,such a nice watch Sofea.So colourful!” He said.

“Oppa!Waeyo?”

“Nothing,it’s just……OKAY! 5 MINUTES UP !”

He put my hand on the table.

“It’s already 5 minutes.We can continue our lesson.Shall we?”

I stared at him. GOSH! How on earth he can fooled me just now? AISHI!

Eventhough I’m in an unstable mood. We continued our lesson,as usual. We were laughing too hard because of my errors in pronouncing the Korean words. Ahh~My tounge is not used to it. I felt so grateful because Siwon Oppa did not nag about it and just keep on repeating until I get to pronounce it correctly.

------------------------------------->

Today.It’s Sunday.

By 2PM, I had reached SBS building. When I reached there,there were a lot of ELF at the venue. I smiled and bowed to them whilw introducing me as a newbie ELF. I said to them that I was from Malaysia and I’m exactly on my vacation here.

They were so friendly and offered me a sapphire blue lightstick and a balloon together with a piece of paper that written Don’t Don fanchant on it.They asked me too many things and not to forget about my hijab that I'm wearing.Hehehe,it's so good to explain it to them . Maybe they can gained a bit of knowledge about hijab and Islam.

I get along with the Korean ELFs there.Because of their friendliness,they offered me to seat with them during Inkigayo and there’s no reason for me to say NO!

Inkigayo started at 4:10 PM. Some rookie groups performed first.

After an hour of waiting for Super Junior to perform,they had finally up on the stage to perform Don’t Don. I cheered & trying to keep along with the fanchants. While swinging my sapphire blue lightstick and balloon,it’s so great to be a fan of them. But, It’s hard for me to get too obsessed over something. >____<’

As Inkigayo finishes,I quickly found my way to the backstage since Siwon Oppa wants me to meet him at the backstage soon after the show finishes.

I got some help from the security to show me the way to Super Junior’s dressing room.

“TOK! TOK !TOK!”I knocked.

Someone opened the door and I was welcomed by all Super Junior members!

“Annyeonghaseyo,Sofea-sshi!” They greeted.

“Ne,annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted them back,shamely and bowed to each of them.

“Sofea,sit beside me,” Heechul said.

“Ani.Ani.She must sit beside me!!” Cried Sungmin.

“W-w-w-ait! What if since Siwon is the one who invited her here,so let she sit beside him okay,boys? No use you fight over her!”Leeteuk finally solved the problem.

“Kamsahamnida……….”

“Oppa,Teuk Oppa.Just call me that,” And he winked at me.

I just laughed and made my way to Siwon Oppa. I saw Donghae Oppa was beside him. He smiled at me and offered me his seat. I bowed to him and thanked him softly.

“Annyeong,Sofea! I heard a lot about you from Siwon,” Donghae Oppa greeted me.

“Well,bad things or good things?” I said while eyeing on Siwon Oppa.

Siwon oppa were too busy with his phone before but suddenly he looked so interested on our conversation here.

“Yah,what did you two talk about? I heard my name,”Siwon oppa said.

“Siwon-yah,nothing.Nothing,just go back to your imaginary world with your phone.Aishi~”Donghae replied.

“I’m so sorry,Sofea.I got something to do actually.I got to handle some matters so that’s why I’m with my phone now.Messaging some stuffs,you know..my dad,”He kept on continue explaining.

But,I cut him off.

“I don’t care,Oppa. I wanted to talk with the other members too!I must appreciate this moment,Oppa!Thank you,oppa!Thank you so much,” I hugged him.

“Well,Donghae! Please take care of my so-called-lil’-sis okay?” Siwon asked a favour from Donghae.

“Sure! I will take care of her like my little sis,too ! Don’t you worry,” He smiled at me naughtily.

Siwon made his way out of the room.And suddenly Teuk Oppa asked me.

“So,Sofea.I heard you’re from Malaysia?”

For a few moments,all eyes were at me. I’m the centre of the attention now.

A.W.K.W.A.R.D

“Well,yeah.I’m from Malaysia,”I said nervously.

“Then,how do you know Siwon?”Yesung who was seriously focused his eyes on me asked me suddenly.

“I met him…at a function,”I answered back.

I’m just dull as dishwater. Why would they want to focus on me that much? For me,I did not like to be in the centre of attention.What can I do ?They seems so interested in me.So,I cannot let them down.

“Sorry,guys!I’m from the restroom…”I heard a voice when the door opens.

Oh! It’s Kyuhyun.No wonder I didn’t saw him earlier.

--------------------------------->

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Sorry,guys!I’m from the restroom…” I said while opening the door.

“Ahh,Kyuhyun-ah,”Eunhyuk said.

“We have a very special visitor.Well,to said Siwon’s so-called-lil’-sis,Sofea,”Sungmin said while pulling me towards him.

I took a seat beside Sungmin hyung,which is opposite of Sofea.

OMG.I didn’t know what I’ve been thinking now.

WE.MEET.AGAIN.

 

AUTHORS NOTE:]

  • HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! thank you thank you thank you so much for subscribing my fanfic!
  • Nothing much to update! My main reason here is to make sure you,as the readers enjoy my story? Did you enjoy it? Please comment below! Thank you!