안아줘

Two different world

SOFEA'S POV

“Where is he?” Siwon Oppa,who looked very unpatiently asking for Kyuhyun.

“Oppa,calm down.They were just calling to on board the plane.We still have time,” I assured him.

Truthfully,I really wanted to meet Kyuhyun before I’m off for good from Korea.

“Ahh,Kyuhyun.You better hurry.I’m going to go in a short while,” I monologue to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------->

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Andwaeee,I gotta hurry,Hyung!” I said to manager hyung.

“But,Kyuhyun you still have schedules after this!” Manager Hyung reminded me.

“I know,I know.But,Hyung this thing is kinda important to me,” I begged him to let me go.

“Okay,Kyuhyun.You looked so desparate.I expect to see you there at strike 3:00PM!” Manager hyung finally let me go and without a second thought I ran as fast as lightning to my car.

I started the engine and head my way to Incheon airport.

I estimate that the journey will take approximately 30 minutes. I stared at my watch, it’s 1:15PM ! and her flight schedule according to Sungmin Hyung,it’s at 2:00PM.

Unfortunately,I got to be there at least 20 minutes before 2:00PM!

Ahh,I hate to rush. But what to do ? I have to do it.

Thank goodness there was no traffic jam on my way to Incheon Airport and my estimate time to arrive here was cut down by 10 minutes! And it means I got 25 minutes in total to meet her the least!

“Ahh,Kyuhyun.You have to be fast!” I thought to myself.

I took a paperbag that I had prepared last night from the backseat and wore a cap and a mask with a pair of sunglasses enough to disguise myself.

Running through the massive crowd,I get annoyed when I bumped non-stop in the crowd.

Suddenly my thoughts drifted to the situation where I bumped into Sofea few months back then in this same place.

Without even bothered to apologize the peoples I bumped to,I quicken my pace and ran to the departing hall.

Sungmin Hyung texted me earlier where were them now. And I remembered that I must go to the boarding gate C.

I was getting nearer to the boarding gate C. I keep pushing the people who were on my way gently.

From the place I am now,I could saw Sungmin Hyung & Donghae Hyung who were talking to Siwon Hyung and oohhhh~SOFEA!

I can’t believe that she still waiting for me eventhough she supposed to be on board now.

“Isn’t that Kyuhyun?” Sungmin Hyung pointed at me.

Slowing my pace as I’m getting nearer to them,all I could say my eyes were all on Sofea.

From facing Sungmin Hyung earlier,Sofea was now facing me with a perfect eye contact.

“I’m sorry that I’m late,Sofea,”I started by apologizing.

“Don’t worry,Kyuhyun. I don’t get mad at you for being late,” Sofea said.

“Ahh,how relief! It’s sad that we have very limited time to say goodbye,Sofea,” I said to her and p.s : my eyes still locked on  her.

“Um,yeah. I really have to be on board really soon,” Sofea said.

“I……..here, this is for you,” I handed to her the paperbag.

“AHH! Komawo,Kyuhyun,” She said,feeling so happy to receive it.

“Goodbye,Sofea!I hope we can meet again!” I said goodbye to her.

“Goodbye,Kyuhyun! Thanks for the gift! Oh yes,I also hope we can meet again,”She said to me.

All I could do now is smile and try not to think what she’ll react by the gift I’d just gave to her.

They disappeared infront of us as they on board the plane. Suddenly Sungmin Hyung came to me.

“What was that?” He asked.

“What was what?” I asked him in confusion.

“The ‘paperbag’”He said.

Oh.

“It’s a gift!” I said. It’s a gift,but it’s a very special one to be exact.

“A GIFT? Do you expect me to believe that it is a GIFT?” Sungmin Hyung said.

“Ne,it is a gift.A gift that might opens her heart to me,” I explained to him.

Out of nowehere,Donghae Hyung suddenly appeared infront of us.

“Yah,yah,yah! What did you guys talking about? Can we get going ?” He asked.

“Hyung,I have to excuse myself. I have another schedule at 3:00PM,”and I saw my watch.

It’s 2:15PM. Still have 45 minutes left.

“Okay,Kyuhyun. See you at the dorm,” Donghae Hyung said to me.

“Ne,hyung.Anyeong!” I said to them and walked to my car.

After I’m inside the car,turning on the A/C and relaxing myself for a while with an energy drink that I purchased from the convenient store on my way to my car.

“Ahh,Sofea-yah.Hope you like the gift I gave to you.Please make sure you keep it safely,” I said to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

SOFEA’S POV

“Omo,Siwon Oppa. What are you doing ?”  I asked Siwon oppa who was suddenly fidgeting non-stop beside me.

“OPPA! That’s so annoying,Oppa!” I said to him again.

I shot a look at him. And yet,he still didn’t reply me back.

“AH! There you are!” Siwon Oppa said suddenly.

“What? WHO? WHERE?” I asked him.

“Sofea,I lost my phone just now. Now,I’ve found it back! YEAH!” Siwon Oppa showed his so precious phone to me.

“OH! I thought you have airplane sickness or something,” I said to him.

“Ahh,No ,Sofea.I’d never have that. I'm just fine & healthy!" He pointed out.

"By the way, I am curious what is in that bag,” He said pointing to a bag hanging in front of me.

AH! That BAG! I’d nearly forgot about it. It’s the bag that Kyu gave to me earlier at the airport.

“Um,do I have to look inside it now? And,infront of you?” I said.

“Well,yeah. YOU MUST! I’m your big brother right?” He said.

“No,Oppa. I’m not going to look inside it right now.Seriously,I think it’s SUPER SECRET,”I said holding the paperbag.

“It’s obvious Sofea that you can’t wait to look what is inside the bag. You don’t have to lie to me. I know it,” Siwon Oppa said.

“Uh...... I AM.But I think,I can wait a little bit longer,”I replied back in a soft tone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

After a long journey. Finally,I got the time to myself.

In my bedroom,I quickly took the bag that Kyu had gave to me before departing here.

Ahh,I wonder what is in this bag.”

In the paperbag,there was a big square box wrapped with a small cute blue bow.

I untie the blue bow carefully and opened the cover of the box.

I was so thrilled when I found out that there was a big cute bear with a heart in the middle.

"If you wanna know my heart,just give me a hug,"I recited the message written on the heart.

My mind goes blank for a while.

Speechless,yes.Confuse,oh pretty yes.

Anxious? TO THE MAX! What is he trying to say to me?