Seven

Seoul National Academy Scandal

Krystal's POV

 

'He nodded! He nodded! ' I kept on smiling after I said that to Amber and I am celebrating on my mind like I won in a lottery game to the point that I was like imagining things that there is so many throwing confetties at me but it was immediately stop when someone snapped at me. And it is none other than Ssul. 


"Yaaaaaa! Jung Soojung!! You are creeping me out again! " Sulli said, she was like furious because I was not paying attention at her for the nth time. 


"H--huh?" I said not actually heard what she said to me. 


"See? That is what my I meant. " She told me as she shook her head and flicked my forehead. 

"O-ouch! What the hell Ssul?!! What was that for?!" I touched my forehead and I groaned silently at her sudden action.


"For being dumb! Ever since you like about to tell the world that guy is your date on Friday. So you are wide awake now??" She smirked at me and she did a merong. 


As long as I want to pinch her side but I decided not to and I go back to fantasizing about Amber. 'Gaaawd. He has black hair, perfect eyebrows, curl eyelashes, pointed nose and his y thin lips. I think I'm hyperventilating. I want to squeal. 'KYAAAAAAAAAA!! 'He is so cute-pretty. Pretty guy to be exact. Oweeeemgeee. He is now my ideal type. Additonal point for being caring to my niece. I am thinking if he has abs---"


"YAAAA KRYSTAL JUNGGG!!!" I broke my trance and faced Sulli. She is now really scary. I heavied sigh to that. 


"What now Ssul?" I said to her knowing that she is not going to let slip It off in her hands easily to this opportunity to ask me. 

 

"Who is that guy?..." She said. I was going to answer her when she pop another question to me.

"..I am your bestie here. How come I havent hear anything about him? You know him long time? Is he your another suitor? Your boyfriend? " She beamed. Sulli knows how to bombared me a tons of question. I mentally shakes my head to that. I actually didn't follow her questions but my mind automatically replay her last said. 'Your boyfriend?' I smiled and did not notice that I am blushing wildly. 


"Oh my god Krys! You should look yourself at the mirror. You look like a love sick girl. " and with that she laughed humorlessly with her hands on her sides then to her closed lips trying not to laugh but seems her body are rocking contiuously. I finally glared at her making her immediately to stop. My glare is a trademark already in this academy that no one tried to reverse it. 

I inhaled deeply and exhaled. 


"I actually don't know him Ssul. " I slumped my shoulders and I do curled my hair. "Hmm. How do I say it? Ahh! He save Sai's balloon in the park and.. "


"Anddddd?? Cmon Krystal! I have no patience." She said, itchy to know behind my words. I just shook my head at her to her oh so called no patience. 


"Shhhhhh! As I was saying, he saved my niece's balloon at the park and I dont know where he came from." I bite my lower lip then , memorizing again of what happened.

"I was accompanying Sai and I leave her a bit in the bench to buy an ice cream but when I got back s-she is gone and panick started to build in me so eventually I explored the whole park and I saw him with Sai holding her balloon and the rest is history Ssul. " I told her not wanting to say anything further that I accused him for kidnapping Sai. I am not dumb to say that to Ssul. -_-


I glanced at her and she looked satisfied of what I said. Sigh. I hope she will not bombared many question again to me. 

"Ssul? " I said to her.

We are now walking the hallway back to our campus when someone interrupted me and grabbed my left arm with roughness. Arggh! I know that touch came from. 

 


"What the hell was wrong with you Jack??!" I spat to him and retrieved again my arm. I think it leave his hand a red mark. 

I look up to him to meet also his deadly glare. 


"What was that? Do you think I will stop to court you just to that slim guy? Who is he by the way huh? Did you pay h--" I didn't let him finished because I slapped him hard to his square face. I don't like the way his tongue talked. 

I am breathing heavily. I am so dissapointed to him right now. 


"Do not judged him Jack, you barely know him and I didn't pay him to act for me for pete's sake! " I said to him angrily.

Sulli stood right next to me and rubbed my back. Some students now are looking at our direction but I couldn't careless though he is the one who started it first. 

He placed his right palm to his reddened cheeks and gently rubbed it. Tsk. That's his price. 

"You sure know how to hit huh? " He said and just smirked at me. We are now circling by the students, some are taking a photos and some are recording video at us. 

"Back off Jack, and for the record.. I simply don't like you so stop acting like my boyfriend" I told him.  

Judging by the look, he looked so pissed. And I'm proud of what I did. *evil smile*

"Fine! I will not forget this Krystal. " He said and looking fiercely at me. I just smiled to him sweetly and gestured my hand, shooing him away. 

He shook his head not believing of what just happened earlier. He look to the students that are now circling us. "NOW WHATT? It already ends, now get out of my way!! " He said rudely and the students give a way hurriedly backwards that they didn't saw that someone was strip and fall backwards.

Again, students gave a space to the person who was now his on the cold cement floor. I looked to him closely and my eyes widened. It is Amber. 


I glanced at Jack and his eyebrows meet the center. He was on his way to Amber but my reflex was fast enough to make my way first to Amber. 

"Amber! " I shout and run to him like my life was depended on to it. 


Jack seemed shocked of what I did and I know everybody was looking to our direction so its time for me to make a real scene. 


I was imagining to strained myself purposely in front of Amber then I will be able at the top of him as our eyes will automatically widened but his eyes will land to my cat eyes then to the bridge of my perfectly pointed nose and lastly to my luscious sweet pink lips as he is leaning to me slowly and our lips met. 


I smiled brightly at my brilliant idea. I am now near at Amber and I will do my so ever best plan. I let myself intentionally strained to him according to my plan. And it is succeeded. I fall at the top of him and I act I widened my eyes and he also did. Our faces distance like three inches away. 

My eyes automatically landed on his black orbs and I can see he is still on a shock state. I am now staring at him that it should be his part. I am lost just seeing his face. My eyes travelled downwards to his nose, his sharp jaw line then to his y savory thin lips. I can feel the warm of my face. I can hear my heartbeat on my throat. Like everything that surrounding me stopped for a while. 

Basically on what I am doing, my plan goes reversely sweet. I am the one now who is leaning to him slowly. Inhaling his scent first. And it was very exotic, more on intoxicating. I felt drugged on him just inhaling his scent. 


I closed my eyes as I continue leaning on him. Slowly puckering my lips towards to him. 


I can feel his small breathing and I knew I am near in my destination and I felt his hands on my waist. Oh my god! This is it! Gyaaaaaaa~


But to my dismay he just reverse our position and he is now on top of me. I looked at him confused at his action and he just smiled to me then his face leveled my earlobe. 

"Eager to kiss me, eh? Don't worry princess after the ball we have the night.. What I meant is all night. " He whispered to me carefully with her husky voice. 


I think my cheeks got warm. Gaawd! It was embarassing. Arrrgh! And I cannot wait that long. I pouted at that thought. 


He chuckled to my action and stood up right next to me then offered his hand. I gladly accept it and I cleaned my skirt from dirt. 

Students were still looking at us like a protagonist in a movies top seller. I didn't mind though as long as Amber is mine. Because the ice princess don't share. 


He leaned again to me and whispered, "You are my partner right? "

I smiled to his little gestures and nodded to him as a response. 

I noticed that he is fidgeting to his place. "What is it Amber? " I said to him and I think he blushed because of the shade of pink in his cheeks. 'Do all boys blushed? I thought they ear just reddened when they flutters.' I thought to myself but I shrugged it off quickly because Amber is cuteeeeeeee! Do you guys agree? Hahaha I bet you do too. 


He scratched his nape then he whispered to me again, "Can I get your phone number? " He told me and his voice wavelength is dancing to my ear. 


I flustered again to his action and I nodded eagerly. Owwemgee can you repeat it again Amber?? 


He fished his phone on his denim pants then handed it to me. I tapped the digits of my phone number and saving my name on it and I handed again it to him. He took it and smiled genuine to me. Did I already said that his smile is heart melting? Okay I will say it clearly. Amber's smile is heart melting really. It is captivating.


Suddenly he saw his friend signaling to come over to him and he nodded. 
He look to me and tuck some loose hair to my left earlobe. He smiled cheekily first then tapped my head. 

"My friend is calling out to me.. "  Then he scratched his right eyebrow.
"Uhm. I will just text you, is that okay? " He told me with a hint of shyness. Cute. 

"Yeah sure Amber. " I replied giving him my bright smile. He nodded to me then he run out to his friend. 


I looked to his figure until his shadow lost of my sight. 


I was biting my nail index and thinking of what have just happened earlier. I wanted to squeal right now but I see many students including Sulli and Jack are still on the processing and they looked at me silently.  


"Now whatt??! " I shout at them and dragged Ssul on our way to our room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twejj's note:

Okay I post it before 1:30 am. Sorry I will not able to post it last time.  I have packed schedule. Really.  I am depressed yesterday because it is my examination on Calculus and Computer Lab.  I focused to review calculus than com lab but then again I feel my grades will turn down this Prelim hahahahaha *scratched my head* I am now in the middle of reviewing on my Probability and Statistics lol.  Actually  I just starting to read the first page XD and I not even sleep yet.  But Im already immune :3

So yep.  Thats it.  Hope you enjoy this chap.  I will try to make it longer next chapter. When I will update?  I dunno guys really T.T but I try my best to update >.< Thank you for reading this <3