Chapter Three

Seoul National Academy Scandal

Twejj's note:

Please re-read Chapter two. Sowry guys haha I thought it was a draft and I just save it. I didnt know it was already post XD Sorry >.< Thank you for reading this crazy fic :)

I would like to thank the 18 subscribers:

Jimin-Liu  jenny0925*jasonds*ScentOfBerries*sazertarious*Sonplas*lock_spend*justhuman*chvnst*InfiniteCosmos_*CaesarC*iluveunji*Secret_Me*neriva*fath289999*asianbeauty95*okedah*amberliu21*randew1215*

You guys are awesome!! <3 <3

 

 

 

VICTORIA's POV

I received a message from my e-mail, its from Amber! She said that all her documents included her I.D want to change by name Amber Josephine Liu to Amber J. Liu and her gender to male. I scrunched my eyebrows to that but I shrugged it off. I dont want to interfere in to  her own business and I just let do what she wants me to do. It's a once in a blue that she needs my help.

 

 

I already received her documents and I grab my purse. I glance again my reflection to the mirror for the last time. I looked pleased on my disguised suit, no one for sure will know my true identity. Yep I'm wearing a disguised suit. It needed though. Who knows someone stalked me and it makes my name became a hot issue on our campus right? Today is weekend so I can freely go to somewhere that I want to. It is one of the rules of SNA of both party, weekends is the only time for students to go outside unless the it announced the head of SNA.

 

Finally, I grab my sunglass and the documents and walked out of my apartment. I glanced to my left and right looking if there is something weird but there is nothing so I take a cab immediately and went to my friend who can do that job I need. 

- - -

I knocked on the front door twice and the door open reaveling Sungmin. He looked stunned and I immediately gave the brown envelope to him. He opened it as I said "Change the name to Amber J. Liu and her gender arasso?!" He nodded and asked " When did you need this?"

"I need that later, can you do it immediately? please Sungmin?" I said to him and I touched his chest and his breathing became ragged and I am grinning widely to myself. I drew circles just for teasing. "O-Okay I will do it." He said while stuttering. Viola! I hugged him and immediately broke it. " I will drop that later okay? bbye" I said in wink at him then dashed away hurriedly.

 

- - -

Sungmin looked shocked and he slumped his shoulders knowing that he is captivated that fast. He handed the documents and closed the door with locking it.

 

 

- - -

 

AMBER LIU's POV

 

I'd landed in Seoul safely. I personally thanked the pilot and Dae for accompanying knowing that my parents woudn't do that beacause I knew they we're tired from their work and I dont to disturb them and I just leave a note for them. Dae walked behind me as we walked downstairs of my family private plane. As I step the ground, I finally say my last goodbye to Dae.

 

"Uhmm. Dae? please take care my parents okay?" I said to him and he nodded his head.

 

"Yes Amber, always." He smiled to me and I already felt relieved.

 

I waved at him and he bowed again to me. I was smiling ears to ears and humming as I got out of the Incheon Airport. I glanced at my phone and turn it on as I looked what time it is, 6:08 am in Seoul timeline. Minutes later, I take a cab and he send me to a hotel nearest to the Seoul National Academy.

 

 

I got out of the cab with my luggage and I take a glimpse of the height of the hotel and walked briskly to the lobby then to the receptionist. I looked at the receptionist but she didn't see my existence. She seems so busy that she was having a call and do a note to her list. Wow multitasking. I thought to myself. I stood there watching her not to wanting to pressure her more but she looked my way and she immediately stopped of what she is doing and held the speaker of the telephone. I can see her cheeks turns to pink shade when she saw my face. I smiled at her and now she is totally tomato may be because she felt embarass recently.

 

She stood up from her seat and finally she approached me, " W-What can I do for you sir?"  she said.

 

I smiled widely at the last part she said. So I am totally look boyish eh? I thought to myself and mentally tapped my head.

 

I chuckled softly not wanting to correct my gender. " I want to checked in for only two days." I said and smiled warmly to her. She nodded and said "F-For one person only sir?"

 

I eyed her amusedly and chuckled again. I look to my left and right side and smiled at her because the receptionist, I and the janitor that mapping the floor are the only persons here. I grinned and I hope she understand my actions haha.

 

"O-Oh what is your name sir?" she said and now lowering her head.

 

"Amber. Amber Liu." I said and gave my credit card. She list my name and she gave back immediately my credit card with keys.

 

"Room 156 sir." She said and smiled to shyly. I just nodded at her and get in to the elevator.

 

Ting!

 

I'd got out to the elevator and looked for my room. When I saw it, I fished the keys and unlocked it. I entered my room and dragged my luggage beside the sofa. I didn't admire room and I immediately plopped myself in the bed.

 

 

Today is gonna be a long day and with that I fall asleep.