Chapter Five

Seoul National Academy Scandal

AMBER's POV

 

I enjoyed watching  the scenery of  every place that the cab passed by but the cab suddenly stop when post signals the red light near the park's playground. I glanced at the childrens playing, they seem all looked happy but my eyes travelled to the tall tree and a little girl. The little girl looked troubled from afar, judging that she is crying because her hands we're on her face and her shoulders that already rocking.

 

 

I talked to ahjussi, paying my bills including his tip. He thanked me but I didn't heard it as I got out immediately of the cab. I closed the door of the cab and crossed to pedestrian lane. I ran hurriedly to the little child and talked to her. I am panting heavily wwhen I reached her with my left hand on my knee and my right hand to my chest. I bend to her and looked at her and I knew it! She is crying now non-stop. " Hey, hey. ssshh. Are you okay? Why are you crying? Where is your guardian?" I talked to her like she is going to answer me. I sighed heavily. I removed her hands to her face instead I wiped her tears with thumbs. I looked at the little girl sincerely and questioned her once again. "Sssh. Why are you crying?"

 

 

She is now sniffing as she looked at me then she pointed the tall tree. My eyebrows meet the center and I distance myself from her. I walked to the tree as if there is something was wrong. I looked up and saw a pink balloon behind the small branches. Now I know. I thought to myself. I glanced to the little girl and she was now looking at my direction. 

 

 

"Is it the pink balloon?" I smiled warmly as I asked her.

 

 

She just nodded to me. I walked to her again and leveled my body to hers. "Do you want me to get that?" I said to her. Then she looked at me admiringly and nodded eagerly. I chuckled at her actions and I suddenly messed up her hair. "Aigoo. You are so cuteee! " I said to her.

 

 

"Thank you oppa." She said in a whisper manner. 

 

 

 

"What did you said? I cant hear youu~." I acted like I didn't hear but I actually heard it, just playing to her.

 

 

She blushed and said clearly, " Thank you oppa! " She is now smiling to me.

 

 

I smiled back to her and held my pinky finger in front of her.

 

 

 "What is that oppa?" She said confused.

 

 

 

"My pinky finger! Common! " She didn't understand my actions so I held her hand then closed the other fingers of hers that only remains her pinky finger. (Gawd did you get that guys? XD)

 

 

"Let's make a promise okay? " I said and grinned widely at her and she just nodded.

 

 

 

"Promise me that you are not going to cry again okay?" I said to her. She looked dumbfounded and she nodded.

 

 

 

"Yaaaa. Promise me! I will not get that balloon." I said and I pouted. She is giggling and said " Dork!"

 

 

 

I pouted more to her and she said, " Okay, I promise" She is now smiling ears to ears.

 

 

 

"Good!" I exclaimed to her. "I will get now you're balloon! okay? " And I distace myself to her and walked towards the tree. I removed my sneakers shoes and socks. After that I rubbed my hands wishing that I didn't slipped off the tree and do a cross sign hurriedly. I heard a laugh to the little girl but I didn't mind her and start climbing at the tall tree. I grab the first branch and I continuous climbing and I finally get the balloon. I waved at the little girl just knowing that I already got the her pink balloon." Heyy! I got it! I got it! " but that waving caused me to slipped off to the branch and fell my to the ground. " Owwww. Ouch!! " I complained. And I saw her ran and approached me.

 

 

"Are you okay oppa?" She said worriedly But I tried to make everything is alright and smiled to her even though it really hurts deep inside. (Wow! So deep. Hugot XD)

 

 

 

 

"Yeah I'm okay! I'm strong!" and I revealed my not really biceps and I grinned widely at her. After that, I handed to her the pink ballloon. She hugged me suddenly and said " Thank you oppa!! "

 

 

I hugged her back saying " No problem sweetie~"

 

 

"Saaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! " I heard someone is shouting and the little girl broke the hug.

 

 

I got confused and I stand up immediately. Then someone grab the arm of the little girl saying "Where have you been? I've been looking for you for hours!" A gorgeous, hot, s*exy girl said to the little girl then she immediately stop and looked to my way. I gulped when she looked at me. "You !! You're trying to kidnap Sai?!! " She said to me with her cold eyes and I swallowed hard on my lump throat.

 

 

I shook my head aggresively and I waved my hand saying " No, I didn't! Really!! " I said not wanting to die early.

 

 

"Yaaaa Krystal unnie! Dont say that to oppa! She saved my balloon! Look! " Then she pointed to her ballon and I nodded my head continuously aggreing to the little girl said.

 

 

"Yeah s-she was right! " I think Im sweating bucks now.

 

 

She looked to the girl and said " Okay, your mom text me already and we have to go now" She was dragging the little girl away from me.

 

 

"Wait! Krystal unnie I dont know oppa's name!" I heard the little girl saying to her but she just shooked her head saying that I was stranger.

 

 

 

I was just looking at them as their figures faded away. I smiled but immediately felt cold through my spine when I remembered the drop gorgeous girl with her cold eyes.

 

 

So her name is Krystal. I thought to myself and grinned widely knowing her name. I turned around and decided to go to the hotel.