The Beginning

Seoul National Academy Scandal

 

 

AMBER’s POV

 

 

I am arranging my stuffs on my own provided cabinet with lock, you know for my own privacy right? And because the academy provides only the room for students which has a living room that may be served our study area, one bathroom and a double deck bed. There is no kitchen because the head said that it might be caused of great fire so it will be better on our own safety and I agreed to that besides he said that SNA providing  a large buffet in the hall which is connected to the campus of girls.

 

 

Finally, I totally unpacked my things and I grab my notebook as I put every mark on it.

 

 

List:

Sneakers shoes, check.

Socks, check.                                 

Denim pants, check.               

Baggy shorts, check.       

Boxer shorts, check.             

Polo shirts, check.                 

T-shirts, check.                       

Tank tops, check.                  

Binders, check.                      

Bag pack, check.                    

Student Uniform , check.     

 

“Hmmm. I think there is something missing on my list.” I said but not that loud and I shrugged it off.

 

 

“I will just think of it later.” I said and locked my cabinet.

 

 

I stretched my limbs from the numbness I felt. I exhaled and I admired the view of the room where my things were already set in to its perspective places. I feel satisfied of what I did. I just one only left problem and it is my roomie; she- I mean he is not here, yet.

 

 

I slumped  my shoulders and decided not to wait him up as I grab my duplicate key, my I.D card, wallet, and the map of the campus. It is quiet huge here, I admit.

 

 

Feeling hungry, I walked out of the room and locked it and I put the key on my denim pants. I stood on our front door and look at the map that the head of SNA gave to me earlier because everything is new to me. I was analyzing where I should start walking when suddenly someone tapped my right shoulder. I immediately distance myself and I look at the figure in front of me.

 

 

He waved his hands and said “Hi!” to me. I just nodded to his actions not knowing his intention to me.

 

 

“Ahem. You are the transferee?” He said and cleared his voice and his right index finger point on my room.

 

 

I put down the map and I nodded my head as an answer. My eyes got widened when I realized something, “Are you my roommate?” I asked him but just shook his head and chuckled a bit.

 

 

“I’m not.” He smiled warmly to me. “I’m just your neighborhood. My room is over there room 208 and your room is 211.” He continued and pointed it out to me. I nodded again and smiled to him as I scratched my head.

 

 

“I thought you are my roommate. Well I was wrong haha! By the way hello neighborhood! My name is Amber.” I said cheerfully to him.

 

 

His eyebrows scrunched up first. “ Is it a girly name for a boy?”  He said.

 

 

I fidget on where I stood. “U-Uh. He-he yes, many also said that to me. But my mom likes gem like Amber so yeah that is my name came from he-he.” I awkwardly laughed to him and I was crossing my fingers on my mind hoping he wouldn’t take any suspicion that I am a biologically a girl. Sigh.

 

 

He smiled to me and reached my hand. “Oh that is the history. I’m Kyungsoo but I prefer calling my name D.O, sorry for being rude earlier. Mianhe!”  He said as we shakes hands.

 

 

Suddenly he said quipped and he scrunched his eyebrows again. “Oh your hand is so.. smooth.”

 

 

I broke our hands shake immediately and I scratched my right eyebrow. “He-he Yeah I always using lotion that’s why D.O” I said and laughed awkwardly to him. Gawd he is so witty!

 

 

He smiled to me evilly but I didn’t notice it and he nodded. “ So where are you going? You are looking on your map recently. May be I can help? I can be your tour guide today.” He said and now he is smiling brightly at me that I can’t see his eyes.

 

 

I clasped my hands. “Bwo?? Ottoke?!” I said and he just nodded continuously to me.

 

 

Suddenly his question answered my stomach grumbled. I blushed immediately and he laughed humorlessly to me.

 

 

“Omo! You are hungry eh? Well, common! Let’s go first in the hall and maybe there are many students already there because it’s already eve. “He said and grabs my arm immediately and we dashed away.

 

 

I looked at him and I noticed that he is shorter than me of few inches maybe. He doesn’t have this bulge figure but he is definitely cute! I assured you.

 

 

Minutes later and to me it feels like forever. (Humaygaaad may forever kay Amber lol XD)

 

 

We are now in the hall and yep! He was right because the hall was packed by the students. D.O was looking for our seat and I am here in the lane for the food. It is self-service and we’re not loyal highness to be served by waitress right? I saw the food and I am salivating now.

 

 

 

“Hey, your saliva is coming out on your mouth.” D.O’s whispered to me and I immediately wiped my lips but I found nothing.

 

 

“Yaaa. Are you making fun of me?” I said and he is laughing with his hands on his stomach. “ Kidding Amber! Hahaha you look like a llama that salivating on foods.” He said and sticks out his tongue like a child.

 

 

I pouted and I look at the food again and grab most of it. We go to our seat after that and I immediately eat my food. He chuckled to me but I didn’t mind him.

 

 

“Hey, here is the napkin.” He said and I got my eyes widened when I remembered something.

 

 

“Oh shoot! I forgot the napkin!” I suddenly exclaimed and stood up to my seat.  The sanitary napkin that I forgot on my list and my period is three days from now!

 

 

I suddenly look around and all students were looking at me. I immediately sat down again and lowered my head because of the embarrassment. I mentally face palm my head to that.

 

 

“Are you okay? You forgot napkin? There is more napkin here I will just request later to the staff later.” He said to me.

 

 

Aish if you only knew! Today is Sunday and no one will allowed to go outside until it weekends how can I survive that?

 

 

I was thinking deeply that my food is already cold.

 

 

“Hey? Did you already know The Ball?” He said and I immediately look at him with confusion on my eyes.

 

 

“I guess not yet. Well SNA always have a Ball every year and it is required to everyone. You should have a date on that day or yet your grades will turn down” He said and I just nodded my head.

 

 

“ When is that?” I quipped to him.

 

 

“This week,  Friday night! You should hunt a partner now on the girls campus or you will be late.” My jaw dropped to the information he said.

 

 

“Why is it so suddenly D.O?” I said to him with my eyes widened.

 

 

“Duh! You are a transferee and you are now late on the news! Aish you llama!” He said witty and just shook his head.

 

 

That is problem number two! And I slump my shoulders to that. I am not that friendly and I don’t know if I can have a date on that day.  Not knowing to my sense D.O is looking at me and sense something trouble.

 

 

“ I don’t have a date too Amber. Let’s hunt together! I have girl friends in the girl campus.” He chirpily said and he smiled to me brightly trying to cheer me up.

 

 

“Aww. Really? Thank you D.O! I don’t know if I didn’t meet you.” I said to him feeling relieved on what he said.

 

 

“ No problem Amber my pleasure to help you out!” He said and we continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

I am here in the hall eyeing the guy that saves the balloon for Sai. I bit my lower lip when I remembered that scene. I was not in mood that day and the result is being rude to him. I silently groaned at my seat but Sulli heard that.

 

 

“Krys? Are you okay? You are looking that guy for long time as he step the hall.” Sulli said to me. Sigh. She has a keen observant.

 

 

I immediately broke looking at him and instead look at my food just fidgeting not actually eating. “ Yes I’m fine Sulli.” I smiled to her.

 

 

We are in the sides of their table and I can hear their voices. I got his name from his friend saying his name; Amber, such a girly name for him and I softly chuckled to that.

 

 

“Why are you chuckling Krys? Are you okay, really?” Sulli said and maybe she is thinking now that I am bipolar but I don’t care I’m still eavesdropping to their conversation.

 

 

I heard them talking about ‘The Ball’ and they have no date yet. I heard Amber asking why is it too sudden and I scrunched my eyebrows to that. Then his friend fired back to him that he is transferee and obviously pointing out the news was late to him. I was just ‘ohhh~ so he is a new transferee’ I said on my mind.

 

 

I smiled and stood up from my seat and walk to Amber’s table. I heard Sulli’s shouting  at me saying, “Where are you going Krys?”

 

 

“ To my date.” I said and wink to Sulli and she just nodded, I think confuse at my words and actions haha.

 

 

I will grab this opportunity to say sorry to him for being rude that day and I, the Ice Princess of the Girl Campus of Seoul National Academy will date someone like Amber having a kind hearted that captivates my heart for the first time.

 

 

 

 

AMBER’s POV

 

 

I finished already my food and I saw on my peripheral view that someone was standing at my side. I look at my side and revealing a super gorgeous person. ‘She looks so familiar’ I thought to myself and I broke my trance when I heard her saying, “You’re my date this Friday.” She looks to me with her cold eyes.

 

 

I think my mouth hang open and I just nodded when she said that because it is a statement not a question and I feel all boys’ students looking fiercely at my direction. I gulped. ‘What I’ve done? I’m so dead’ I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twejj's note:

Hello! I post it now because my fingers is itchy to update for you guys! <3 <3

Thank you for the 56 subscribers and 2 upvotes <3 <3

Weeeeeee. thank you for the supports! Tell me guys your comments if I have wrong grammar and I will immediately edit it :)))

So it starts now hihi *evil laugh* lol XD XD

I hope you like it and I will do my best on this story :D Please message me if you have a suggest in my story I appreciated it much! 

natalie inspired me last night so I do my chapter six hahahahaha please do supports her story too 'Tell Me' and other her fic. :D <3

She is totally awesome! So.. yeah. hahahahaha have a great day! Happy New Year!!! :)))))) :***