Chapter Four

Seoul National Academy Scandal

AMBER's POV

 

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing. I take my sense of to reached it, still my eyes closed. When I finally got it, I pressed my thumb to tap the call and lazily answer it. "Ughh. Yeoboseo?" I said in a husky voice not knowing whose the person that called me.

 

 

"AMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!" She squealed like a dolphin and I immediately distance my phone to my ear. Aish jinja?! I groaned silently. I dont want my ear to get busted! I sat up quickly in my bed and looking who is the caller. It is Victoria unnie.

 

 

"Amber? Are you still there?" She said on the other line.

 

 

I cleared my throat before I answered. "Ehem. Yes unnie! mianhe, I uhh. I just woke up he-he" I said and scratched my head.

 

 

"O-Oh sorry to disturb you but Uncle Liu called me and said that you're here! Why didn't you even message me atleast that you're here?! I should go to airport and welcome you aish!" she said non-stop.

 

 

I chuckled to her saying, " You sound like eomma Vic unnie." 

 

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaa. Im not already eomma! By the way Amber I have already your new documents so where are you now? I'm excited to see you its been four years you know? Let's go out!" she said.

 

 

I smiled. "Yeah I'ts been four years, But I cant unnie I have something to do now. Hmmm. may be next time unnie I'll make it up to you sowry~" I said to her.

 

 

"Aish! Okay. Okay, where are you? Message your address okay? Someone will just deliver the documents.Okay bye now Amber someone asked me out hihi" she said.

 

 

 

" Thank you Vic unnie!! You're the best! I'll message you later. Take care unnie bye bye~" I said and I hung up the call.

 

 

I texted my address hurriedly and after that I throwed my phone to my bed and got up. I walked to my luggage and place it beside the bed. I decided to go to the bathroom and  washed up my face. I looked at the mirror in front of me. I always looked boyish, short black hair, pointing nose, sharp jaw line. No one will knows that I am a girl. I thought to myself and smiled to the mirror revealing my white teeth.

 

 

I walked out of the bathroom and I picked my outfit because I will go to the SNA later. I just use again my sneakers shoes and pulled out the denim jeans and a stripe blue and white t-shirt then I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I released my clothes and walked briskly to the door. I turn the knob and open the door, peeking my head. I saw unknown man and he is handling a envolope. He must be someone that talking Vic unnie earlier. I open widely the door and his eyes got rounded. I just shake it off and said "Who are you?" He looked stiffen when he heard my voice. God! that was s*exy! He thought to himself.

 

 

"I-I'm Park Jimin. Uh. Just call me Jimin." He stuttered saying it and now staring at me.

 

 

"Oh okay. Is that for me?" Pointing at the envelope that he was holding.

 

 

"O-Oh y-yes, here. Vic unnie said to deliver in your address so yeah haha" He said and looking away to me.

 

 

"Okay thank you for delivering this Jimin!" I said revealing my toothy grin. He looked at me again and now he has this admiring eyes and he looked stunned. 

 

 

" No p-problem, anything for you!" He said and immediately mentally facepalm to himself. I shoudn't say that!. 

 

 

I scrunched my eyebrows but I shrugged it off again not wanting our conversation be long. " Ahh. okay bye Jimin! thank you for this!" Waving the envelope that he gave me and after that I closed the door.

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

While Jimin is strucked and just stood in the door of Amber's room. "Aish! I forgot what his name! " He messed up his hair. But immediately pop the picture of the androgynous girl and said "He is so cute." And with that he smiled like a stupid and walked away.

 

 

AMBER's POV

 

 

That guy looked weird as I closed the door. I open the envelope and I saw my new identity in my documents. I jumped out and squealed. "Yeeeeeeees! I got it! I got it" I said continuously.

 

 

 

I immediately dressed and looked at the mirror. I cleared my throat to have more manly voice. I smiled for the transformation I have. I grab the envelope and walked out of the hotel. I can do this! I said to myself. I take a cab to go to SNA. Minutes later we arrived and I pay my bills and got out of the cab.

 

I took a glimpse on the front view of the SNA. I looked at it with an awe and I noticed that there is two huge campus and I got confused. I immediately asked the ahjussi . " Ahjussi ? where is the Seoul National Academy exclusive for boys?"

 

"Oh its the left side of the building." He said and I nodded and asked again "And what is in the right side?"

 

"Hmmm. That is for girls campus. Are you new here boy?" He said.

 

I smiled to ahjussi

. "Yes, thank you ahjussi! take care! " I said knowing another information of SNA and he chuckled. "Aigooo. Thank you, okay bye you too." And he drived away.

 

I entered the campus and go to the head of the SNA. I bowed at the head of the school and he welcomed me. He said that I am enrolled already and I just have to move here in the campus later because class is starting already and I nodded to him.Thanks that it is weekend so I can start my classes on monday. He gave my schedules and the keys of my room in the dormitory. He said that he will just accompany me later to my dorm. And oh he said I have a roomie.

 

I thanked him and with that I walked out of the campus.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello Seoul National Academy!" I said and take a cab again to go to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twejj's note: 

So who is your bet of Amber's roomie? Hit comment! make sure he is hottie okay? *wink* *evil smile* hahahahaha peace out!stay tuned okay? Riots coming weeeee XD :)))