Chapter One

Seoul National Academy Scandal

 

I open my locker and not surprised that it was messy like there was super typhoon passed by. Pages of my books or notes we're totally ruined with glue paste everywhere and it had also a sticky note inside written that I am a freak, a bastard et cetera. Though I am used to it, being bullied with my own properties but they can't physically fight with me because they know I've won a lot of medals in our taekwondo club. Tsk. They are totally cowards. And I know that every students passing now in the hallway looked at me with disgusted on their faces. Sigh.

 

 

 

The bell rang signaling to all students that classes are going to begin soon.I closed my locker and I dont think I have a mood for now to go on my class so I've decided to go cutting class and dragged my body to my house.

 

 

Buttlers, maids, bodyguards, and chaffeurs bowed ninety degrees as they saw my existence. I ignored them all and walked straight to my room. I finally decided that I dont want to study anymore here in L.A, Los Angeles. I sat on my king size bed and I open my laptop.

 

I am searching now a better school with have a great taekwondo lessons. Many post results in google but there is one that captivated my eyes, The Seoul National Academy.

 

 

 

I open their profile and it turned me down immediately because their academy is separated from girls to boys. Aish. My shoulders slumped down because I dont want to enter the SNA exclusive for girls knowing that they are wearing skirts. And imagining myself wearing above knee skirt makes me feel funny and puked. Eeew not my type. So I will go for SNA exclusive for boys only.

 

 

 

I browse on SNA knowing another information that their Academy is currently rank one all over Asia weather it will be an  academic or even sports. I continue browsing on their profile if there is any vacant slots for transferees students and viola! There are five more vacant slots and I wil take the one spot slot exclusive for boys.

 

 

 

I take an SNA online examination and I answered it within half-hour. Minutes later, I received  on my e-mail that I had passed their test for transferees. Ha! Im such a genius! I grinned widely at that thought.

 

 

 

I jump on my bed endlessly and finally let myself lay down for a second and catch my breath. I heard a pop sound on my laptop signaling that there is a new message fom my e-mail. It makes me sat up again and read the message. It says that I should bring my original documents from my previous school. Oh I forgot! Im doomed now.

 

 

I groaned silently. I should fake my original name and my all documents. I walked back and forth of my room not knowing what to do with the clicking sounds I made with my thumb and middle finger.

 

 

"What should I do, what should I do .. what should I do, what should I do .." I murmured continously and my mind pop on a certain person.

" Aha! Got it! My Vic unnie can help me." I said and fished my phone in my pocket of my ripped jeans.

 

I immediately dialled the number if Vic unnie and tap the sign call.

 

- - - ring - - - ring - - -

 

She picked up my call and I heard her husky voice. May be she probably woke up now and knowing that by our timeline because she in Korea probably now.

 

" Who you?!" she sound irritated may be because I disturb her precious beauty sleep.

 

" U-Unnie yeoboseo! Im Amber, sorry unnie~ " I said with my cutest aegyo sound knowing that she is irritated.

 

 "O-oh sorry. I thought - -" I cut her off.

 

"Its okay vic unnie its my fault anyways sowryy~"

 

"Aigooo. Youree sooo cute! Why did you call me though? I know you are into something Amber." Aish. She knows me already.

 

"Uhmm. He-he Uhh Vic unnie do you know someone who can able to fake an identity?" I said and I bite my lower lip.

 

 "Ohh~ Yeah I know someone, my old friend. Wae Amber?" Vic unnie said.

 

"Uhh because I need that u-unnie" I said and not wanting to say anything further about my enrollment.

 

"Hmm but I bet there are more do that job there in L.A " Oh no! I hope she didn't suspect anything!

 

"U-Uhh. He-he I dont have friends here unnie." I said nervously and now I'm crossing my fingers.

 

"Okay. When did you need that Amber? " She said.

 

I fidget on my bed and scratched my nape knowing she will be shock after I say it. So I distance my phone to my right ear, readying if she will be scream throgh phone.

"I need that for tomorrow vic u-unnie. Its urgent he-he" I nervously laugh at her.

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Sigh. I knew it! Aish I bring again my phone to my ear

 

"Sorry Vic unnie" I said.

 

" Why only now Amber?" She said now in a gentler tone.

 

" Uhmm. U-Unnie I dont have to explain right now I'm in rush sorry unnie so can you do that for me?" I said hopefully to her.

 

I heard her sighing on the other line and said, " Okay Amber, send me your all documents immediately and I will just bring you hmmm. may be 8:00 am on your time. Is that okay? "

 

I smiled widely. "Reaalllyyyy unnie? Gosh you're the best unnie in the world!" I exclaimed to her.

"Okay unnie I'll send it you. Thank you so much unnieeee! Love youuu <3 "

 

"Hahahaa no worries Amber bye love you too" She said and I heard she hang up the call.

 

I grab all my documents and I call our butler through the intercom im my room.

"Dae, can you come in my room?" I said nonchalant.

 

"Yes, Young Lady" He said. 

 

"Yaaa. Dont call me Young Lady! Just call me Amber okay?" I said to him and nearly puked at that Young Lady.

 

"Y-Yes Amber." And that I ended our conversation.

 

Minutes later, I heard someone knocking. I turn the knob of the door and I gave all my douments to him.

 

"Please, send this to Victoria unnie immediately. Thank you Dae! This is important so please send it to her immediately okay?" I said to him.

 

He nodded and bowed to me ninety degrees again. Sigh

"I will A-Amber." I smiled to him and closed the door.

 

After I gave the documents, I dashed to my bed and jump endlessly then I finally let myself lay down and catch my breath. 'Yehey~ Im gonna studying at SNA.Woooo!!'

 

I'm celebrating on my mind but immediately cut off when I remembered that I have one problem again.

 

 

 

 

 

My parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twejj's note :

Sorry guys, lame chapter I know forgive me. T.T

Hope you'll continue reading this fic hahaha I will do my best in this story because Im not really an author and forgive my grammar errors. Peace out! May be I will update twice a week, what do you think? XD XD

Kidding I'll try my best to update hahahah bye bye! You guys are awesome! :D