Walk away...

His Been Taken...

“Hey…what’s up?” Yongbae come to the studio one day when he see Jiyong alone in that room. “Hey..” Jiyong just look at him without any reaction. “What are you doing” Yongbae try to start the conversation. “Nothing, working as usual” replied Jiyong short.

Yongbae look at Jiyong while Jiyong avoid his gaze by pretent to work with the computer. “Erm…should I do something?” Yongbae asked out of nowhere. Jiyong look at him clueless. “What do you mean?” Jiyong asked. “Do you prefer we being like this?” Yongbae paused and look at Jiyong reaction. “What’s wrong with us?” Jiyong answered without even looking at Yongbae. “Yeah..maybe you’re right, there’s nothing happen between us. However, I just want you to know that I’ll always be here as your bestfriend if you need anything…..and, I also want to appologized if there’s anything that I said before might hurt you. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. But……ermph…nevermind.” Yongbae tapping Jiyong’s knee. “Sorry again for disturbing you.”he added. Yongbae can’t finish his word. He turn back to the door planning to leave that room.

“But what?” Jiyong asked and make Yongbae stop his move. He turn and their eyes meet. They just staring at each other for a minute. “I asked you…but what?” Jiyong broke the silent. He really want to know what Yongbae want to say. Yongbae put his sight down to the floor. He doesn’t know how to tell Jiyong what he feels inside. “I’m still waiting..” Jiyong keep talking. “I really doesn’t know how to put it in a sentence” Yongbae head up. “Just say it the way you want” said Jiyong.

“How about you start with the reason you said that I always forget about you when seungri is around..” Jiyong try to suggest when there is no word from Yongbae.

“Huh..It is very clear don’t you think? When Seungri is around your eyes always with him. You seems don’t care what I would feel. What should I say?” said Yongbae. “Are you jealous?” Jiyong try to offer a bait. “Look here Jiyong ah..This is not as you think it is.” Yongbae try to convince Jiyong. “What am I thinking? You are mind reader now? Can you tell me what the that I’m thinking right now?” Jiyong start to lose his temper. “Did you develop feeling towards Seungri? Is that the reason why you don’t want me to be near him? Is that the reason you feels annoyed when I get closed to him?  Are you afraid if I stole him from you?”Asked Jiyong angrily. “What?...hell, NO!!!” Yongbae really shocked with Jiyong words. He never thought that Jiyong would think that way.

“So, if it is not the case…then why, bae ah? Why you acting like this? You make me feel awful. I feels like I am useless.” Jiyong confess to Yongbae how he feels. His eyes started to tear up. “All because it was you.” Yongbae grab Jiyong hands.

“Look Ji,..Have you remember all the memories between you and me? GDYB moment? I don’t know when it was changed. Before this we always being together. We were happy as it was. Eventhough that time you are very clingy but as long as it was you, I just let it be. But then all the idea about “Nyongtory” really hurt my feeling. You seems very happy with that act and you seems really into it. Since then, you parting yourself away from me and always clingy with Seungri. All actions from those little maknae makes you smile widen.” Yongbae take a deep breath before continue. “I feels that I’m no longer your bestfriend, a person who would like to share everything with. Even if you are doing your solo interview, only seungri’s name come out from your mouth… Seungri this, Seungri that. I watched it all, Ji. Yes, maybe I am jealous. I cannot lie because people start to forget about us…about GDYB longlasting friendship. You also seems to forget. Maybe it is my fault coz I never return a favor when you do that to me. I just don’t know how to react..and you also know that I’m not that kind of person who can react toward bromance as fans would like to see in their favor group.

“But you know it’s all just for fan service don’t you? I don’t really have feeling like a couple would have. He just our maknae and I treat him like I treat all Bigbang’s member. It’s just for fun.” Jiyong try to clear the situation while suddenly his phone ringing. Yongbae take a glance to the caller. He quickly let go Jiyong’s hand when he see the picture on the screen. “I think you need to answer that.” he said to Jiyong while standing up and walk to the door.

“Wait..” Jiyong try to stop him but he lose all the word he wants to say to Yongbae.

“I think it is clear now, Ji ah…even though we have been together for a long time, I never see our picture on your phone screen. There are a lot of things in this world doesn’t need any explanation for that. So, don’t say anything. I’m afraid you will create another lie.” Yongbae leave the room without looking back.

Jiyong POV

 “How should I explain to him? I don’t want to hurt his feeling. Is that the reason why he didn’t smile like he always do? hmmph..smile…why don’t I realized it before? Year by year his smile seems fade away. The charming smile that always on his face. The smile that make everyone who see it want to smile back. I really miss that face. But everything has change now. I know I can’t do anything against it. Or is there anything I can do to make him smile again? Yongbae ah..I’m such a jerk, didn’t I? Please be happy even though it’s not me who make you smile. I will always pray for that.”