Can't Get Enough of You...

His Been Taken...


 
“Morning sweetheart, coffee?” Jiyong greet Yongbae who just enter the kitchen. “Emm…” he answered and take a sit after giving Jiyong a soft peck on his cheek. “You woke up early today.” said Yongbae while focusing on Jiyong who are busy preparing the coffee. He feels something is not right seeing this morning view. Normally, he is the one preparing the breakfast for Jiyong. He gazing Jiyong’s reactions, his unusual silent make Yongbae curious. “Hey babe, is there anything happened?” asked Yongbae with worried. Jiyong shook his head without answering. While waiting for the coffee to brew, Jiyong start to make a pancake.  Yongbae can see that Jiyong is struggle with that task but still doesn’t ask for his help. “Is there anything that I can help?" offered  Yongbae. “No, it’s ok, I can handle this. Give me sometimes.” said Jiyong. Yongbae can’t hold his curiosity any longer. He get up from his sit and step closer to Jiyong. “Come, let me help you with that.” said Yongbae try to approach Jiyong. “No! just sit in your place. Let me do this.” Jiyong seems flutter a bit. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Yongbae pull Jiyong waist and turn to face him. Their eyes meet. Yongbae can see a frustration in Jiyong’s eyes. “What’s wrong Ji? Is there anything that you keep it from me? You look different today.” Yongbae asked with concern. Jiyong pouting his lips with disappointment. “Hey…tell me. Don’t make me worried.” Yongbae cupping Jiyong face and lean a soft kiss on his lips. “I spoiled it.” said Jiyong short avoiding Yongbae’s gaze. “What? What spoiled?” asked Yongbae and start to lose his patient. There is a panic tone in his voice. “Today’s breakfast, I spoiled it. I am planning to surprise you by serving a nice breakfast today. But, I’m really not good with this stuff. I’ve seen you made this before, and I thought it was easy but it is not….and you are wake up earlier than I thought….ahhhh…Happy Birthday Bae ah. I am sorry coz I can’t do it perfectly.” said Jiyong with pouty lips. Yongbae stays in silent before his lips carving a wide smile. “Huh…you idiot. I thought there is something going on. You really scared me.” Yongbae caressing Jiyong’s cheek and lean a deep kiss. Jiyong return it back while closing his eyes. Yongbae’s kisses always give him a pleasure. They caressing each other part and let themselves get drowned with the kiss and break the kiss just to get some air. Their forehead still glued together while gasping each other breath…..“I don’t need anything else…I just need you.” said Yongbae when their lips parted. Jiyong link his arm around Yongbae’s neck and lean a kiss on it. Yongbae shivering when Jiyong’s soft lips touches his neck. “You are really good in teasing, Jiyong ah. If we don’t have any schedule today I will surely hold you to bed right now.” Yongbae kiss Jiyong cheek, doesn’t want to let go those slander figure in front of him. “I don’t mind if we coming late.” Jiyong smirking. “Ok..let see how late it can be.” Yongbae carry Jiyong in bridal style, heading back to their bedroom. Jiyong release a shout when he had been carried that way. “Aahh..no..no..no..Put me down Yongbae ah..I’m just kidding..we can’t be late today.” shout Jiyong. Yongbae just giggle but didn’t let go of Jiyong until they enter the bedroom. He drop Jiyong’s body on the bed and climb up the body slowly. “So, where should we start?” He flirting while bringing his face closer to Jiyong. Jiyong shut his eyes close, he can feels his body shivers and his heart beating so fast. “Bae….don’t…we can’t..” said Jiyong with fluttery voice, his hand grabing hard Yongbae’s shirt. Yongbae can’t help himself from laughing when seeing Jiyong’s reactions. He kiss Jiyong’s forehead and pinch his nose. “Yaaahh…stop being cute. If not, I don’t want to let you go.” Jiyong open his eyes and looking directly to Yongbae who are now sitting beside him with wide smile on his face. “You?......Damn!!” Jiyong bit his lips realized that Yongbae just want to . “Let’s go take a bath. We have to meet the members at the studio.” said Yongbae while tapping Jiyong stomach. Jiyong doesn’t move, pouting his lips, still doesn’t accept the fact that he being defeated by Yongbae’s joke. “Hey…are you disappointed that we don’t have it for real?” Yongbae grinning towards Jiyong when he noticed Jiyong’s sulky face. “No, I’m not.” answered Jiyong while step down from the bed and heading to the bathroom. But, he can’t lie to himself. He can feel the heat. Deep insight his heart, he really put a hope on that.
 
Yongbae heading to the kitchen and finishing the pancake that Jiyong fails to make after they finished dress up. Within a minute he manage to serve it on the plate. "Sweety, come...let have your pancake." Yongbae call for Jiyong. "why you can make it easily?" Yongbae smile seeing Jiyong sigh in front of his plate. "Don't worry Ji, I will make it for you. Don't be so burden with this thing." Yongbae try to comfort him. "I just want to make you something in your special day." Jiyong seems down. "There are a lot of things you can do for me." said Yongbae while locking their eyes towards each other. "What is it? Tell me.." Asked Jiyong excited. "Always smile, always happy, always cares, always concern, always love, always together.....just be with me and love me forever." Yongbae grinned. "Aishhh...where did you learned those sweet lines? Hmmm.. I hope everthing going smoothly for today's schedule, then we can have a time to spend it together. I hope we manage to go for a date." Jiyong smile at Yongbae. Yongbae just nodding his head with sweet smile on his lips.

"Ji, come here for a second." Yongbae hold Jiyong's hand and lean a soft kiss on it before they leave the front door. Jiyong just look at it, confused. "I'm sorry about earlier." Said Yongbae while caressing those hand. "Sorry for what?" Jiyong still can't figure it out. "If we don't have anything to do today, I really want to have it with you. I'm just afraid that I can't let you go when we had started." Yongbae pull Jiyong for a hug. They stay in each other embrace, feeling the heat of their half. "I don't know when I had fallen for you, Yongbae ah. You always make me flutter like this. I don't know what I'm going to do if I lose you." Jiyong hugging Yongbae tighter. "I love you Ji, whatever happen in the future just promise me that we will stay together." They end up kissing each other again, like it has been a routine for them before living their house. Since they both know, once they step outside, they have to keep their secret safe. They have to show to the world ..GDragon and Taeyang...they just a bestfriend.