Loser

His Been Taken...

At Some Point
I Started Looking At The Ground More Than The Sky
It’s Hard Even To Breathe
I Hold Out My Hand
But No One Holds It
Curse The Blue Skies
Sometimes I Wanna Lay It All Down
I Want To Say Good Bye
When I Stop Wondering At The End Of This Road
I Hope I Can Close My Eyes Without Regrets

 

******************************************************************************

 


Yongbae open his eyes, thinking where is this strange place could be. He can feels his body covered with pain and it’s aching so much when he moving. There are dried blood stain on his shirts, on his hand, on his face, on his head and bruises all over his body. That could answer why he feels so much pain. He looks around him, the breathtaking scenery in front of him makes him forget about what have drag him to this place at the first place. The whole landscape was bathed in the warm glow of the rising sun. He sit on the bench, allowing the refreshing wind which bring sweet scents of flowers sweep his skin gently. He never knows this place, but he really sure this place would be great for the lovers spent their time together, whispering their oath and enjoying each other embrace.

 

“Lover”…. Yes…This is also the reason he being here… He remember it now, he remember how he cried for the whole night thinking about his lover, he remember how frustrations makes him beat himself until the bruises wrap up his whole body, he remember how he knock his head against the hard surface to chase away the pain that he holds in his heart for his lover. The frustrations, the anger, the love, the unsecure, the hate, the regrets, everything makes him acted out of his mind. But the pain won’t go away until he fainted himself covered with warm red liquid which flowing from his head. Remembering that makes him aching even more. The pain is still there. His tears falling once again, wetting his sore face.

 

“Hey young man…are you still here?” the sound of unfamiliar voice behind, surprised him. “Whoaahhh…what happened to you? Are you ok?” the person seems more surprised than Yongbae. He looks at the person, locking his eyes without saying anything, still can’t recall any familiar face of that person. The middle age man walking closer to where Yongbae sit, and worriedly landed beside Yongbae on the bench. “Do you need to go to the hospital? It seems like serious injury right there.” said the old man with concern. “I’m sorry if I ask this, did you know me?” asked Yongbae with polite tone. That person just look at Yongbae and the question make him smile. “I’d believed you didn’t get drunk last night when I brought you here.” said the old man still smiling. “You brought me here? I thought I’d came by taxi…wait the minute, you are the taxi driver, isn’t it?” asked Yongbae surprisingly. The old man just nodding his head and raise his eyebrows with smile keep plastered in his face. Yongbae looks around, there is no other person in that place except him and that mysterious old man. Moreover, it is still early to fetch passenger at place like this. “Why are you here then, Sir?” Yongbae still can’t relate to the situation right now. “If you want to go to the hospital, I can bring you.” said the old man avoiding Yongbae’s question. Yongbae just sit silent and drop his sight down. “Did someone hit you last night? You doesn’t seems like a person who will starting the fight. Did you had been robbed? “ The old man keep asking. Yongbae shook his head and try to smile to the old man. “No Sir. I think my hand just lose its control last night and didn’t follow what my mind’s ordered.” said Yongbae. “Having a rough time? Job? Life? Love?” asked the old man with smiley face. “Hurting your body will not settle your problem, young man. We should not run from it, whatever it is we have to face it and move on. Even though it hurting our own heart but at least we know the answer behind it.” Yongbae just nodding while listen to the old man’s words. “You must feels weird right now, talking with the person who you didn’t know…I’m just doing this because I feels responsible toward my passenger, that’s all. Last night when you asked me to bring you anywhere, there is no other places that I could think of other than this. This wonderful place can bring a peace to our mind” said that man.”Yes, this place is amazing. I never know that this place is exist in Korea. Thank you for brought me here, Sir.” said Yongbae politely. “Kim, just call me uncle Kim.” said the elder. “Thank you, uncle Kim.” Yongbae smile and he feels this elder is very warm hearted person. “My home is near this area. Since I dropped you here and you were alone last night, so this morning I just want to check by myself. Normally young people like you choose to be drunk if they had a problem, but seeing you crying until your heart out last night it concerned me a bit. You must be a nice person young man” Yongbae can see uncle Kim smirk at him.”Yongbae…just call me Yongbae and I didn’t get drunk  not because I’m nice but I just don’t drink” said Yongbae. “So, you are a nice person..” said the elder and they laugh together. “So Yongbae, you want to go to the hospital? Let me send you there.” asked Uncle Kim. “No..no need, but can you send me back home instead? My phone already off, so can’t call anyone to pick me up.” Yongbae feels worry if his injuries will become the headline when he’s going to the hospital. He doesn’t want to ruin their album promotion with that kind of story. “Of course, I’m a taxi driver anyway?” said Uncle Kim and continue to laugh. They walk together to the taxi and Uncle Kim drive him to his place. “It nice to knowing you, uncle. Hope to see you soon and thank you so much for your kind help.” said Yongbae while get out from the taxi. “Hey Yongbae, remember…there is no problem without solution. Hope you can find your way to solve yours.” said Uncle Kim with smiling face and drive off.

 

Yongbae quickly headed to his home. Luckily he wears sweater with hood so he can hide his injury from the people who pass him by. He still feels the pain from the wound, but what is more important right now is to clean himself from the blood stain. He reach his home, quickly open the door in front of  him and get surprised by his manager who jump to him with shock. “Yongbae-shi, what happen to you? Where have you been? How did you get injured like this? Are you ok?” His manager shooting him with those questions.”I’m ok hyung.” said  Yongbae just heading to his bedroom without answering those questions. He hardly remove his cloth from the wounded body. He hissing whenever he feels the pain. Once he get undress, he direct to his bathroom and look himself in the mirror. “What have I done to myself?” his heart questioning. His eyes redden and swollen, there are purplish marks on his forehead with the blood stain still on it. “This is not Yongbae at all.” he said to himself. He quickly clean the mess on his body and direct to his bed to get a rest from the rough night.