Gloomy days

His Been Taken...


From: Kwon Ji-yong
To: Dong Yong-bae

I know I don't deserved forgiveness..
I just want you to know..
You're the best thing in my life.
I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry...


"Are you awake, Hyung? Please rest some more. You looks awful." Seungri come into Jiyong's room that morning. Luckily, they managed to get Jiyong's room key that night and checked on Jiyong when they didn't heard any feedback after called him for several times. They found jiyong laid on the floor, unconcious and Top carried him to bed. "Is there anything you want, hyung? I will prepare breakfast for you." Asked Seungri while sitting beside Jiyong. "Is there any news about Yongbae? Did you find him?" Nothing more important for Jiyong than knowing about his Yongbae. Seungri shook his head and released a heavy sigh. "Not yet, hyung. His phone still off, his manager said he didn't returned home last night." Said Seungri carefully, he doesn't want to add more stress on Jiyong, if only he has something good to be shared with Jiyong right now, but he can't even think what he should say to light up the mood. As someone he like the most among other members, it is really broke his heart seeing Jiyong like that. "Can we just make a police report? I'm really worried if something bad had happened to him." asked Jiyong start to worry. "Don't worry too much, hyung. His manager just called and informed that Yongbae hyung has returned." Their attention focus on Daesung who just step in to that room. "Really?!! Owh...thank god" Seungri stand up excitedly while rubbing his chest as a sign of relief. Jiyong just nod his head with silent. Atleast he knows that Yongbae is safe. "I need to fresh up." Jiyong step down from his bed and heading to the bathroom. He look at himself in the mirror. His eyes had swollen badly, but he doesn't border how he looks right now. He eagerly want to see Yongbae, He has to do something with their relationship before he lose him forever. But suddenly his heart doubting his action. "What if Yongbae doesn't want to see him? What if Yongbae hates him already? And what if Yongbae want to end their relationship? He not ready for break up. Moreover, this is Yongbae, the person who has been with him since teenage, the person who has been his friend for years, the person who has been completing his other half, the person who he need the most when he's dying, he really doesn't want to lose him. He start to tear up. Everything about Yongbae seems easily make him cry now. "Jiyong hyung! ..Jiyong hyung! Are you ok in there?" He heard Seungri knocking bathroom door. "Yeah.." He answered shortly and finish his thing quickly before everyone keep worrying about him. 

"I think I want to go to Yongbae hyung's house. I'm worried about him.His manager said his condition is really bad. Do you want to follow, hyung?" Daesung asked Top while they sit in the living room. "I'm really love too. But I have another appointment to attend. Maybe you can go first, I will go there when the meeting is finished."answered Top. "Seungri ya... Daesung will go to Yongbae's house. You stay here with Jiyong. It's better not to tell Jiyong about Yongbae's condition, let him rest today. Make sure he doesn't go anywhere. I already talk to Mr Yang Hyun Suk, telling him that both of them not feeling well because of fever." Seungri just nodding his head while step out from the bedroom walking toward Top and Daesung. "What should I do if Jiyong hyung insist to see Yongbae hyung?" Asked Seungri. "That one its up to you.., try to calm him, do whatever you can." Said top while walking to front door. "Ok, I leave them both in your care. Please inform me if something happen. See you soon." Top leave them both.

"How bad is his condition anyway?" Seungri asked Daesung in low voice, more like whispering actually. He doesn't want Jiyong accidentally heard it. "I'm not sure either. That is why I want to see him. Since this is the first time Yongbae hyung like this makes me worried even more. Are you sure you can handle here by yourself?" Daesung still worried to leave them both. It would be better if Jiyong and Yongbae be in the same place. "It's ok hyung, don't worry.I can handle this. Hmm..why all of this had to happen when we're in the middle of promoting our new album." seungri sighed. "Atleast we are here to take care of them. If not, maybe by the time we are return from our solo activities there is no more Bigbang." Daesung smirk and Seungri nodded agreed. "Ok Seungri, I'll be going. Remember, lets Jiyong hyung rest. It's better provide him some food, I believed he didn't eat since yesterday." said Daesung before leaving ."Ok hyung. Please update Yongbae hyung's condition." Answered Seungri while sending Daesung to the front door.

"Where is everyone?" Jiyong asked when seeing no one except Seungri after he is out from his room. "They have got something to do. They'll be back after their things settled. Are you hungry hyung? I have ordered food, maybe will be here anytime soon. Here, have some fruit juice first." Said Seungri, walking from the kitchen while holding two glasses of fruit juice, and landed himself beside Jiyong on the sofa. Jiyong take the glass and give it a sip. The fresh liquid flowing into his throat which had been dry out since yesterday."Aren't you have any schedule today, Seungri? If you need to go just go. I'll be alright by myself. Furthermore, I'll be going to the studio at noon." said Jiyong, silently wish he can meet Yongbae there. "No hyung.Today just get yourself a rest. Top hyung had told Mr Yang that you are not feeling well due to fever. So, lets forget your job for a while and continue to sleep." Seungri give Jiyong a shoulder massage to help him relaxed. "Really? How about Yongbae? Is he in his house too?" Jiyong asked with full of hope. If Yongbae at his house, it is more easier for him to discuss about them without any worry people will found out. "Ermmm...look hyung, it's better you just think about yourself at this moment. There, your eyes seems to fall out because you were crying a lot since yesterday. These black circle around your eyes, seems like the panda has found his long lost relative." Seungri grin, try to cheer Jiyong up. Jiyong slightly smile, in his mind keep thinking the way he can make out with Yongbae. He can't wait any longer. The more time he waste the more pain will occur. He just afraid if he keep holding it to wait for the perfect time, their relationship already finished and he will lost his Yongbae. "I need to see him, Seungri....before everything seems to late. I need to explain everything to him before his heart close for me. I need to appologize for what I'd did to him." His voice trembling, try to hold his tears from falling down. "But, if you two meet in this condition I'm afraid it could make it worse. You will react emotionally. Don't forget, this happen because you two argued when your feeling is full of frustrations which make you said something which is out of your mind. So, it is same here...your condition is not stable, before you spit another harsh word to him, it is better you keep yourself calm first. I know you love Yongbae hyung a lot and I believe that Yongbae hyung love you like you did. So, please get some rest hyung. Meet him after you are in a perfect condition to discuss whatever happen between both of you." Said Seungri while gazing the older. Jiyong keep silent for awhile.Maybe thinking of Seungri's word. He hate to admit that what Seungri's said is true. But, he let himself follow those opinion. He just hope they can meet again as soon as possible and at this time being he just pray everything will be back to normal, as it supposed to be.

"I miss him alot,Seungri."
"Yeah..I know ".